Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Lunch from Mom

 My sister gave me a bento for lunch to avoid crowded lunch places. It contains brown rice four tablespoonfuls, steamed pumpkin and yam and bittergourd, boiled peanuts, one hard boiled egg and one taopok with mui choy. I don't like gravy so this style of food suits me perfectly.

In the morning, this is my share of mee hoon with texture like glass noodles in hot pepper soup with pork liver, stomach and meat for MYR 8 nett. I added some yong tofu (MYR 1.5 per piece) from another stall.

10 comments:

  1. Lunch from mom, with so much love, heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, if eating out, best to go to the less crowded place. Social distancing = at least 2 metres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now until 31 march, cannot dine out. jailed.

      Delete
  3. What a lucky daughter to get mum's food. I will start exploring various easy dishes during this lockdown period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, very lucky indeed. you cook well so cook away!

      Delete
  4. The combo is a little unusual for me, but I like that bento.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them will fit nicely into a desert.

      Delete
    2. hahaha, you mean the ingredients are for desserts?

      Delete
    3. The container is from Tupperware brand. I bought their cny packs at a discount from my friend who bought in bulk.

      Delete