Monday, April 13, 2020

DIY Milo Slushy

 Now that I have milo, I made milo slushy using a pack of 30 g milo. I guess everyone knows how to diy milo slushy and has done it before.

 30 g of milo powder looks quite a lot.

Pour a bit of hot water, just enough to stir in the milo powder.

 Add cool or cold water until the hot milo is no longer hot. Put this drink into the freezer.

 After about 4 hours, the milo drink is now frozen but not fully frozen. I can easily turn the spoon that is embedded in the frozen milo.

Keep on stirring the spoon in the almost frozen milo to get milo slushy. Nice to drink during a hot day.

16 comments:

  1. My girl drinks that every morning on working days so of course, she doesn't drink it anymore at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya keep till back to school to continue drinking.

      Delete
  2. Oh I see that is how to make slushy. Would be nice to eat during the hot afternoons or as a light dessert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are other ways to make it I guess but this is the easiest way. yes good to eat on hot days.

      Delete
  3. Hubby has been drinking hot, cold milo and enjoying slushy milo this MCO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I love milo. Usually drink warm at home in the morning or night time. Good idea to freeze the milo. It has been hot over here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... looks like milo ice cream.. now that reminds me, later I must eat my ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coincidence! I just bought a packet of Milo kosong this morning.
    I had no idea what was Milo Slushy until you shared this. I will make them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't haven't seen this milo slushy. Will try that with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try if they like to drink cold iced milo with frozen milo bits in it.

      Delete