Saturday, April 18, 2020

Milo Cereal

Since I have the Milo Cereal now, might as well have a pack for breakfast (Tuesday 14 April 2020 d28). 36 grams of milo and cereal look like the above when poured into a bowl.

As I prefer it to be thick, I poured just enough hot water to cover it and stir. Add a slice of massimo wheatgerm bread to turn it into a chocolate malt bread. Good enough to last me till lunch time.

*** Friday 17 April 2020 d31 ***

1 pm - Fried the rice bought from Fatty Mok eatery yesterday with the last of the char siew from Boon Signature Roast Pork bought on Tuesday 31 March 2020 (d14), last of little gem lettuce, and mushroom. This large portion is divided into 3 portions - one for lunch and two for dinner.

11.50 am. I skip breakfast again due to reasons I myself don't know, just did not get around to eating breakfast and it was nearly lunch time when I finally get around to eating some food. I am lagging behind on finishing the KFC tenders. This is 3rd of 6 tenders and it has been in my fridge for 26 days since Sunday 22 March 2020 d5. I hope to get back on schedule by eating one daily so that I will eat the 6th which is the last one on Monday 20 April 2020 d34.

3.30 pm, tea time so eating this Strawberry and Custard McD pie (MYR 4.50 nett) which was bought on last Friday 10 April 2020 d24 so no more McD food in the fridge now. All cleared! I prefer the pie cold than hot because it is tasty when cold and I do not have to worry about getting a sore throat by eating hot pies. After that I ate half a Navel orange.

All food from Nam Heong were also cleared this morning when the last egg tart and last chicken pastry were eaten for Not-My-Breakfast which is quite good for food bought on d28 to be all cleared on d31. 


I did not eat the fried rice for lunch so I ate it for dinner at 6.30 pm. I prefer eating bread to rice.

12 comments:

  1. I also prefer my instant cereal oats to be thicker so i use two packs and pour lesser water, more filling for me like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen that Milo cereal here or maybe I wasn't looking. Fried rice looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife loves to eat my overnight oats which is packed with nuts and dried fruits. I actually prefer to drink hot watery oats in a mug.

    You could write Chronicles of My Fridge! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, that is a good title! I like both cold and hot oats drinks.

      Delete
  4. I dont mind bread some day when I dont feel like eating rice. I kind of bored eating fried rice because been cooking fried rice almost every alternate days when there is leftover rice. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, Everytime also fried rice sure will look forward to eating other food.

      Delete
  5. I have tried milo cereal but I am now thinking of buying nestum to make nestum drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your oats is better than nestum because nestum is sweet with added sugar compared to plain oats which is healthier.

      Delete
  6. 26 days is a long time! Try to buy less next time haha.

    ReplyDelete