Thursday, April 23, 2020

Grab Nasi Lemak AMAH

On Monday 20 April 2020 d34, my hp battery decided to give up so I quickly went online to mi official store on a popular online platform L and bought a new one thinking it will take very long to receive it. Luckily there was an old hp in the house so I use that while waiting. To my surprise, I received the mi hp on Wednesday 22 April 2020 d36. So fast! I think only groceries online deliveries are swamped with orders but not the normal retail online shops.

*** Sunday 19 April 2020 d33 ***
Wanted to support the local eateries so thought of ordering nasi lemak fish from Mama Cooking again but nasi lemak is not available so since wanted to eat nasi lemak, Amah nasi lemak fried chicken it is at MYR 14.42 nett.

My portion eaten at 11.30 am. Can  feel the sambal burning in my tummy after this meal.

Total price is MYR 29.46 nett. Didn't feel like another dish so just another deep fried whole chicken leg to be eaten on another day.

Nicely packed in a brown paper bag. Ordered at 10.17 am, received at about 10.40 am.

*** Bye bye Tenders - Monday 20 April 2020 d34 ***

11.30 am Not-my-lunch of choy sum vegetables, tomatoes, egg, 3rd last strip of Boon Signature Roast Pork (20 days in the fridge) and 4 days old rice from Fatty Mok bought on Thursday 16 April 2020 d30.

11 am. My brunch of (Sunday) yesterday's half salmon and at least 17 pieces of wedges. Add raw cucumbers.

Then I remember I must finish the last KFC tender (6 of 6) so I ate that too after it has been in my fridge for 29 days since Sunday 22 March 2020 (d5). Too full to finish the wedges so kept for later.

Ate these 6 wedges with another segment of raw cucumber at 1 pm.

*** Open Your Heart 2 ***

In Open Your Heart,  I mention about local rescuers doing spay and neuter and how my brother helped me to take care of a little street kitten that we gave a home to off the street.

Recently a woman who is a feeder gave me a kitten because she does not have kitten food so I brought the kitten home to the shock of my spouse who supported me although it was a surprise to him. My plan was to foster the kitten and find him a good furever home with someone who will love him a lot, lot, lot. Thanks to my spouse who prepared a room for kitten.

 Kitten sleeping on Ikea POÄNG Footstool.

Kitten climbing up the tent. I find it difficult to take clear photos of him because you know why lah. *sweat* *laff*

I am not a touchy-feely person and I don't like cuddly soft toys or cuddly anything so if I can foster a kitten, anyone who does not abhor kittens would be able to do it too. There are many kittens looking for furever home so if you have a home, please share it with the less fortunate like how PH has done so with her lovely Ginger Girl, bless her kind heart.

20 comments:

  1. I saw some blogger friends on Facebook sharing the link to this nasi lemak place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, this is quite a popular eatery with a few branches.

      Delete
  2. ur KFC tender is almost hitting a month anniversary before u ate the last piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, shouldn't keep it that long. You don't have any comments about kitten since you ask to see photos?

      Delete
    2. The pic is blur...so no comment. I m worry of those stray cats tht my colleagues feed in the office. Now tht no one goes bck to office and cafeteria is closed i wonder wht would happen to them. Hopefully the security guard will feed them...

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha, so the comment is the pic is blur. Some feeders I know go back to their offices to feed the street cats there. Hopefully those street cats near your office got feeders go back to feed them.

      Delete
  3. I can feel the hotness of the sambal too, like you, I cannot take super hot! Good for you to adopt a kitten... I don't really fancy cats, phobia a bit cos from young, there were so many in the town house that time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't fancy cats too. Just feel sad that nobody can take care of a little kitten so since I can do it, I do it.

      Delete
  4. Oh! Thank you for showing your Boi2! I conclude that Boi2 has already found his furever home, yes? How nice that he has his own room. He even has a nice tent. He is all black and I cannot see his face. I know it is hard to take photos especially kitten as they are very active. Please share more of Boi2's photos and report on his progress.

    The nasi lemak your ordered looks delicious. Must be very hot and spicy since you could feel the sambal burning in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I am still taking care of him. Do you know anyone who loves cats and would want to adopt him? I also cannot see his face 90% of the time, lolx! That's why I stop taking photos because all in the photos are one colour only, cannot see anything else.

      I don't think the sambal is hot and spicy enough for you.

      Delete
  5. Sambal must be spicy till can feel the heat.

    So you have a new pet at home?? Good companion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do not agree with keeping pet so he is not a pet. He is just a little kitten that I am taking care of and would like to find him a good furever home that will consider him as family and not pet.

      Delete
  6. Twilight Man April 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM
    It's a blessing that we can almost buy anything online during this MCO lockdown. It was also my first time shopping so much stuffs and swiped my card like anything. LOLOL This morning I was shocked to see a cousin who posted photos of live crabs being delivered!!!! ~faints~

    I salute you! You really have a very kind heart to bring the cat home without conditions. I am curious to know the colour of that cat because I saw my neighbour's black cat has blue eyes. It gave me a fright one night to see blue eyes in the dark. Someone told me the owner bought the cat for a high price from overseas.

    You made me realize that each human being may have kindness in different ways while many others do not have hearts at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    Twilight Man April 23, 2020 at 1:05 PM
    .... I am curious to know the colour of that cat's eyes.....

    Ooops, tersilap delete but luckily got a copy in my inbox so posted it again here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is sad to know that people still buy cats and dogs leading to backyard breeders and bad breeders who breed them in poor condition and the sufferings to the cats and dogs. They should be educated not to buy.

      The colour of his eyes is not blue. It is yellow.

      Delete
  7. Must be so shiok to eat the nasi lemak with the sambal but need to drink a lot of ice water. So kind of you to give the kitten a home, he is blessed to have you both. The tent and the stool look so comfy for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time I won't eat the sambal. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You want to adopt him or know someone who wants to adopt him?

      Delete
  9. Black animals very hard to take good photo. But the shape looks cute. :)

    I tumpang colleagues who ordered nasi lemak from AMAH not long before MCO. Definitely prefer eating at the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! That's the main reason I don't take photo of him. All same, can see shape only. Hahahaha! Eating at the shop got ambiance!

      Delete