Saturday, April 11, 2020

McD Frozen Choc Sundae

11 am. Received these 4 items yesterday (10 April 2020 Friday d24) that we ordered online via the official Nestle store on Shopee on 2 April 2020 Thursday d16. Free delivery via pos laju so no complaints about the number of days it took to arrive.

I did not have milo at home for a long time and did not mind it until this stay-home time where I suddenly feel like drinking iced milo so have to buy it online from the official store because I got spooked by rumours that there is fake milo out there so hopefully the official store does not sell fake milo.

Milo kosong 30 g x 18 sticks (MYR 13.90 nett) and milo cereal 10 sachets (MYR 10 nett) are for me.
Nescafe Rich 19 g x 30 sticks (MYR 13.90 nett) and Nescafe Gold 50 g (MYR 10.50 nett) are for him. The nescafe coffee should be enough for 2 months for a cup a day.

The Nescafe Gold 50 g is the small bottle on the right corner. The 200 g Nescafe Gold bottle is empty and the other 50 g Nescafe Gold bottle is almost empty. The spritzer bottle is there for size comparison. Would buy Moccona instant coffee to try after stayhome time is completed since PH says it is nice.

Total MYR 48.30 nett with foc delivery via pos laju.

Contactless delivery - just leave the box on the car.

*** 9 April 2020 Thursday d23 ***

8.30 am fried eggs - eaten with slices of bread - my breakfast without the luncheon meat.

1 pm, lunch of McD Frozen Choc Sundae from the freezer, bought on 2 April 2020 Thursday (d16)

Top view. Still taste fine after 7 days in the freezer. I prefer frozen sundae to the smooth silky original texture.

Wrapped up lunch with these two meat dumplings with little gem lettuce.

5.30 pm - 3 mini frozen biscuits for dinner with half an orange.

*** 10 April 2020 Friday d24 ***

10 am - cold McD large fries for breakfast from 2 April 2020 Thursday (d16), 8 days ago. I still have one more large pack in the fridge.

12.30 noon - just one tablespoon of pan mee noodles, one piece of charsiew and one leaf of little gem lettuce into my mouth because it is not-my-lunch. Use the sweet dark soy sauce from Mama Cooking nasi lemak bought on Sunday 5 April 2020 (d19).

1 pm. My lunch: bread with a piece of KFC tender from the fridge bought on Sunday 22 March 2020 (d5) so I still have 5 tenders in the fridge now.

5 pm. Waiting for the delivery of medications from AA Pharmacy Taman Desa for the elderly folks  so got a request for McD so bought ala carte items because I don't want more fries in the fridge. 

3 pieces Fried Chicken Regular at MYR 16.50 nett (inclusive 6% SST), 1 Filet O Fish at MYT 9.50 nett and 1 Strawberry Custard Pie at MYR 4.50 nett. Total is MYR 35.50 nett including MYR 5 nett delivery charges. 

Shared the 3 pieces of fried chicken (1 piece breast meat and 2 wings) and one orange for dinner. Kept the fish burger and strawberry pie in the fridge for the next day.

18 comments:

  1. Wow! We have similar tastes for Milo and Nescafé Gold. I have been drinking them for donkey years. So should I follow you to drink Moccona coffee?? Or wait for your testimonial first? Hmmm.....

    Now I am getting some idea from you to wrap my toasted roti with any meat besides luncheon meat or Bak Kwa.

    I found it difficult to order medications or supplements online from local stores. I only ordered online from iHerbs in US for those not available here. By the way I met the younger boss of AA Pharmacy during the Ironman in Langkawi. I was chatting with his hotel room mate who is my wife's cousin. Didn't expect this AA fella to come inside later and we discovered he was a cycling kaki whom we knew 15 years ago! Small world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one I WhatsApp to buy n pay by bank transfer and they deliver to my house within 1 hour. very good service. small world indeed or rather you have yuen fen with that fella. please write more posts ok? so we can read since stayhome extended d.

      Delete
  2. Pan mee looks great! Now I regret not grabbing a pack of the instant ones - I did see that in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby is taking milo and I am taking hot cocoa for breakfast. I miss drinking white coffee and nescafe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can drink coffee and nescafe once a week?

      Delete
  4. I like the noodles.. thought of making them tomorrow morning for breakfast with the braised pork ribs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love iced Milo but after some time not drinking it, I find the ones in sachets too sweet for me. I feel like ordering the sundae and keep in the freezer LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please do. see how you like frozen sundae. but the milo kosong packs are not sweet.

      Delete
  6. Ice milo is my favourite when i was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milo with cream cracker. My childhood favourite. Still is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually cheaper on Shopee compared to in the shops. I buy the whole pack of Milo and not the sachet ones that you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. easier to handle the sachets.

      Delete
    2. True, depends what you are used to. My household (actually my maid) goes by spoonfuls now so if change to sachets, she won't know how much to put.

      Delete
    3. more environmental friendly if not using sachets.

      Delete