Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Yin Choy

On Tuesday 17.oct.2023, went to Golden Chopsticks coffee shop to eat chapfan no rice lunch. He shallow fried two eggs for his early dinner.

10.42 am - roast chicken breast meat and siew yuk to share MYR 10 nett. Two chapfan no rice and one iced Cham MYR 22 nett. My plate is full of yin choy because the yin choy at this chapfan stall is not oily and soft so I like it.

Around 10.30 am, they visited this center and are impressed by it. Price per pax on twin sharing room is MYR 5500++ for basic services and boarding.

Brain bleeding needs about 3 months to recover so it is better to be done at a professional centre.

*** status ***

Day 5.
Speech Therapist have assessed the elderly, able to swallow
Feeding tube removed, nurse fed the elderly congee and pudding for lunch
Also had one bag of transfusion
At about 3 pm, having fever 38degC, took panadol

2 comments:

  1. I like to eat yin choy too. Rich in iron, so I do but it whenever I see it. Need to boost up my iron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you like to eat yin choy too which can boost up your iron. 👍

      Delete