Sunday, October 8, 2023

Kakatoo Aeon Maluri

On Sunday 8.oct.2023, went to Aeon Maluri because the Elderlies requested for Hock Hua kwai lin kou.

10.29 am - his order Kakatoo nasi kerabu fried chicken MYR 15.9+ which he shared with me.

He saw this promo online and so decided to eat this dish instead of eating at 9 Kopitiam aeon Maluri. The usual price is around MYR 20 ish.

10.27 am - my order toast kaya butter single portion MYR 4.90+ which is acceptable and his hot small Cham drink MYR 4.90+ which is thick and tastes rich.

11.10 am - read that Kakatoo Nyonya Kampung Kopi O is a mix of Arabica, Robusta and Liberica beans so I ordered iced Kopi O to try and I forgot Kopi O has sugar so the Kopi O although has a nice coffee fragrance I can't get over the sweet taste. It would be better for me if it is Kopi O Kosong without sugar.

It also has these butterfly pea drinks which we didn't try.

10.58 am - my iced Kopi O and Pandan angku MYR 3.9+ for 2 angku in 1 pack which turned out to have coconut fillings so I bought red angku too as I wanted to taste their mung beans fillings.

11.02 am - both types of angku taste ok.

11.09 am - total price is MYR 44.45 nett.

11.10 am - Kakatoo Maluri eatery Aeon Maluri.

11.10 am - promos at Kakatoo.

He bought 6 hock hua kwai lin kou MYR 9 nett for 3 tubs and 2 tea eggs at MYR 1.8 nett each for the Elderlies. Then he bought two packs of chapfan no rice from 26 mixed rice eatery bandar Sri permaisuri on the way back for the Elderlies' lunch. Detour into Jalan Tasik utama 3, Medan Niaga Tasik Damai to look for alpro pharmacy which he remembered wrongly to be there.

4.19 pm - his chapfan no rice early dinner Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

At around 4 pm, he went on his own to buy two chapfan no rice for the Elderlies from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling so that he won't have to drop me home.

I bought 2+1 free packs of pistachio 200g at MYR 44 nett per pack, 3 tubs of gwai lin kou at a total MYR 9 nett and 3 tea eggs at a total of MYR 4.8 nett from hock hua. Ate 2 slices of foc Massimo wheat germ from yesterday's Sunway p with one tea egg and the remaining gwai lin kou he kept for me at 1.30 pm to 2 pm.

1 comment: