Friday, October 6, 2023

Man Kee dry Beef wanton mi

On Friday 6.oct.2023, went to Midvalley Mall to buy 2 packs of anlene gold 1 kg offer price about MYR 33 ish at aeon Supermarket for the elderly so planned to eat lamb curry at Man Kee eatery but lamb is not available according to the online menu ordering app so we ordered beef dry wanton Mee instead.

*** Man Kee HK Beef Noodle ***

Dry 3 treasures beef wanton Mee MYR 25+  with brisket, tendon and tripe. We prefer dry version to soup version which we ate on our previous two visits because for the dry type the soup is not as oily and the soup tastes of herbs.

His innards congee, very umami. I ate the remaining congee without any ingredients.

My portion after he has eaten his portion.

Total bill MYR 44.10 nett because we didn't order any drinks. After this brunch, he went to ah Cheng Laksa and ordered the combo set of kaya butter toasts and a coffee drink MYR 9 nett and I ate part of the toast.

4.14 pm - he sliced the purple cabbage and I ate the whole above portion after he has eaten his fill.

4 comments:

  1. I salute you for being able to eat purple cabbage plain like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I ate it just plain without any dressings because I like the raw taste, very refreshing. Have you tried eating purple cabbage raw plain?

      Delete
    2. I did but I don't like it hee..hee...

      Delete
    3. Ah ok. It is an acquired taste I guess.

      Delete