Saturday, October 7, 2023

Herbal Duck Leg Mihun

On Saturday 7.oct.2023, went to Taman Desa to buy duoderm from big but they are sold out so I guess this advanced dressings are very popular. Bought them from Sunway p.

*** Good Taste Taman Desa ***

I wanted to eat the chicken wine soup mihun that I always order via Foodpanda previously but this item has been removed from the menu. I wonder why as it is my favourite dish in this eatery so I ordered a dish that is not ubiquitous and I only know of this eatery that serves this dish around the vicinity.

11.31 am - wine chicken mihun has been removed from the menu so this duck leg herbal soup mihun MYR 20.90++ is my next favourite dish in this eatery. I requested him to eat a small portion of this duck mihun and to help me to separate the meat from the bone.

11.18 am - he ordered this bowl of 6 wantons MYR 6.5++ and he gave me 3 wantons to eat so despite wanting to stay away from minced meat I ate these 3 wantons. Taste fine but I spat out the fatty bits in the fillings.

11.22 am - he ordered one roast duck thigh MYR 14.90++ and I didn't eat any of it because the duck mihun is enough for me.

1.03 pm - total price is MYR 47.40 nett with no drinks because I thought of going elsewhere for drinks but later was too full so didn't go for drinks.

11.37 am - this is the portion I ate after he has processed the duck leg for me.

*** Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

He bought 4 bottles 1.25L of spritzer drinking water MYR 2.7 nett each for the Elderlies as there is a planned water supply outage soon a few days away from the supermarket in pinnacle condo. I bought 2 bottles for ourselves.

4.15 pm - left: my steamed egg, braised egg, sweet potato leaves vege and broccoli cauliflower no rice MYR 8 nett.
Right: his one meat and 2 vege no rice chapfan MYR 7 nett.

*** status ***

On Friday 6.oct.2023, the skin fell off exposing the raw flesh beneath. Can you imagine the pain when this wound is being cleaned?

*** kidney ice dessert ***

11.09 am - saw this photo of kidney ice dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Saw ken curry around 10 Kopitiam and am interested to try the food there one day.

    ReplyDelete