Monday, October 2, 2023

Man Kee Beef Kway Teow Fried

On Monday 2.oct.2023, went midvalley mall for biweekly grocery shopping.

11.19 am - My red bean iced drink MYR 8+ and my stir fried beef kway Teow MYR 18+ 

The red bean tastes good but the santan in the drink has a taste that is not similar to natural santan taste so I am not used to it.

11.32 am - The beef slices are delicious and the kway Teow are springy and QQ which I find difficult to grip with my week teeth. He finds the whole dish a bit too oily.

11.18 am - His very thin wanton noodles with tripe, tendon and brisket MYR 25+ with good quality brisket.

11.55 am - My toasts with butter and on a separate small dish condensed milk MYR 12+ which I ordered 2nd round because I felt like trying out the toast and I feel like my stomach could still fit the toast.

11.56 am - In a short while, the butter on top of the toasts has melted because the toast is still warm.

11.59 am - The toast consists of 3 slices of bread with a spread in between the bread which I suspect to be peanut butter. Without dipping into the sweet condensed milk, the toast is not sweet at all, even a bit salty.

12.12 noon - Man Kee beef noodles midvalley mall total price MYR 69.30 nett. The hot coffee tea drinks here are too milky for him so he went off way before me to drink coffee at ah Cheng Laksa so I joined him there after I am done with my brunch at man Kee because he bought toast set MYR 9 nett at ah Cheng Laksa and required me to eat the remaining kaya butter toast so I ate a lot of toasts on this day.

Biweekly grocery shopping.

5.36 pm - I ate this remaining half avocado from his Sunday morning breakfast. It is crunchy because it didn't ripen properly but still edible so I ate it all with half a slice of wholemeal bread.

4.03 pm - I also ate all the remaining raw purple cabbage that he sliced on Friday I believe. Very crunchy and refreshing taste 😋

Morning: 43.6
Next morning: 44.4
Went up as expected because of the carby toasts and noodles.

1221 ichiriki
1230 pair red n white n L purple trad

4 comments:

  1. Your bi-weekly is referring to the American bi-weekly (once every 2 weeks) or British (twice per week)? That's a long grocery list which i think would be too much if it is done twice per week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you are right about too much for twice a week so I mean two weeks once.

      Delete
  2. Santan must be from packet one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely from packet but some packet santan tastes good, exactly like natural ones.

      Delete