Saturday, October 28, 2023

Salmon Salad Atelier

On Saturday 28.oct.2023, at 10 am he went to pick up kid 4 and the elderly to eat brunch at Sing Kee Kitchen Taman Desa. Kid 1 and kid joined them there before all went to visit elderly at care center. He reheat the steamed chicken thigh with the chicken soup and prepare ginger paste dip for the center elderly to eat as per request.

He reached home at about 2.40 pm and said his throat feels uncomfortable so won't be going out again to buy dinner for the elderly so I bought food delivery via Foodpanda for us and the elderly.

4.47 pm - my omad of diy salad from salad atelier via Foodpanda. I like ordering salad from this eatery because they allow me to order a salad without any dressings. Tasty! Just the way I like it, no dressings.

Total price is MYR 19.97 nett by using Foodpanda evoucher for MYR 6.27 off which means my salmon is paid by Foodpanda since I top up about MYR 6 to select salmon instead of chicken.

Bought bkt for his dinner and new lucky bkt for the Elderly's dinner.

*** Status ***
Kid 1 and kid joined one elderly and kid 3 n 4 for brunch at Taman desa and then all went to visit the center elderly.

He prepared steamed chicken rice for the center elderly who ate it all with gusto with the spicy sour vege dish he bought from sing Kee Kitchen.

In his words:
I pick out the bony parts and cut the chicken to smaller pieces.

I heated the soup and warm the chicken pieces.

I leave a little soup in the pan, add in some ginger paste and sesame oil and toss the rice to mix well and till soft.

I gave half the rice in the paper wrapper, placed the chicken pieces on top, then glazed with some sesame oil and oyster sauce.

I also bought sour veg from singkee.

Elderly: 😋😋😋

1 comment:

  1. I key in the exact order for salad atelier using shopeefood and the total is about MYR 37 ish including delivery fees so I am shocked and didn't order it on Sunday using shopeefood

    ReplyDelete