Sunday, October 29, 2023

Yu Noodle Delivery

On Sunday 29.oct.2023, both of us are not feeling that well so we just ordered food delivery and didn't go out at all as it is our off duty day. He is feeling more unwell with achy body, slight cough, slight runny nose and a heavy head so he took some meds while I am just feeling very hot so I drank lots of water and felt a bit better after that. I also slept until 11 am to let my body have more rest. The care center elderly has a rest day too with no visitors to disturb.

He requested for fish balls soup and congee so that is what I ordered from 3 eateries using both Foodpanda and shopeefood.

*** Tasty Porridge Bukit Jalil ***

1.17 pm - minced meat, salted egg, century egg congee MYR 11.50 which tastes good as he likes congee with melted rice. 
I ordered lemon grass chicken wings MYR 14.90 which have fried ginger strips too so are flavourful and a small tub of gwai lin kou MYR 3.90 which is a bit bitter and I think they added lo hon go to it so it was a bit sweet too. Refreshing.
Total food price MYR 30.30 nett.

Grand total is MYR 36.29 nett inclusive of MYR 1 tip, MYR 3 processing fees and MYR 1.99 food panda pro delivery fees.

*** Yu Noodle Kuchai Lama ***

1.51 pm - the mihun and vege small Yao mak is placed in a paper container. There are quite many pieces of Yao mak vege leaves. The mihun is ok, not the very soft type but not those thick curly type.

The saito fish balls and soup are placed separately in a plastic bag MYR 13.25 including packaging fees. Shopeefood delivery fees MYR 4 with MYR 3 discount so the total is MYR 14.25 nett.
Order time 12.42 noon.
Delivery time 1.31 pm.

He ate half portion of mihun for dinner.

*** J.S. Tasty ***

1.59 pm - my omad of 1 Yu wat mihun soup. The mihun is the very soft thin type which I like. The soup is murky but doesn't contain any milk so he could drink it. As there is a separate bag of similar soup for the stuffed tofupok, I drank one bag of soup so ended up quite full. I also ate one piece of chicken wing from Yu Noodle.

1. Small portion of mihun soup with home made fish paste aka Yu wat MYR 13
2. Deep fried fish balls MYR 8.50
I bought this deep fried fish balls because the fish balls soup has sold out.
3. 2 stuffed tofu pok MYR 5
All the above items are placed in paper bags and plastic bags. No containers.
Total price MYR 26.5
Shopeefood delivery fees MYR 4
Discount MYR 8
Grand total price MYR 22.50
Order time 12.54 noon.
Delivery time 1.31 pm.
Both shopeefood orders are delivered by the same rider so the delivery time is the same.

*** pineapple tarts ***

5 pm - I ate 4 pieces of this pineapple tarts which I bought during shopee live so with a huge discount I paid MYR 10.60 nett for delivery fees and 20 pineapple tarts premium that is sold at MYR 19 nett. Taste good.

Ordered 11.oct.2023 3.20 pm
Shipped 12.oct.2023 7.40 pm
Received 17.oct.2023 12.26 noon
5 days in transit 😂

*** Pandamart ***

He wanted bread so I ordered the bread from pandamart and also some items as well. My mistake for not checking the vouchers in the app properly because MYR 60 would get MYR 10 off and I am just MYR 4 short of MYR 60. Oh well, no point crying over spilt milk.


There goes our Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. At least nowadays got option to order in, good when everyone in the house is sick.

    ReplyDelete