Sunday, September 3, 2023

Soursop Drink

On Sunday 3.sep.2023, went to Midvalley Mall for both lunch and dinner.

*** Ah Cheng Laksa ***

11.44 am - nasi lemak chicken rendang MYR 14.90+ and a hot cham drink from the keropok lekor set MYR 9.90+

11.52 am - left: keropok lekor set with a drink of your choice MYR 9.90+
Right: my mini Assam laksa MYR 6.90+ with added half piece of fish MYR 4.50+

12.24 noon - ah Cheng Laksa after renovation.

*** Upeh ***

2.54 pm - nasi dagang beef rendang about MYR 25

2.57 pm -  his hot honey lemon drink, my iced soursop drink and my curry puff order with two curry puff.

*** Avocado ***

9.27 am - I ate all the remaining avocados that he kept for me with 2 slices of wholemeal bread. Very tasty as the avocados are creamy and tender.

8 comments:

  1. Hi from Hong Kong. Just wanted to say; I love your entertaining posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soursop is rich in vitamin c. Love this drink, very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, especially with soursop meat in the drink too, not just juice.

      Delete
  3. Peelfresh has a soursop version in case you prefer the convenience. :)

    ReplyDelete