Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Grouper Fish Slice

On Wednesday 13.sep.2023, went to Kokan coffee shop at 8.13 am. As before, the coffee shop is full but we managed to get a table after a short wait.

8.19 am - left: my grouper fish slice mihun horfun bittergourd tomato soup MYR 16 nett. Regular portion but I feel that there is too much hor fun and mihun.
Right: his wine chicken misua soup MYR 14 nett. Thick soup with the fragrance of sesame oil.

8.13 am - my popiah MYR 3.5 nett per roll so MYR 7 nett for two rolls. Shared champing MYR 3.50 nett. The champing tastes as if it has caramelized maltose in it.

8.31 am - his charsiew and duck meat MYR 12 nett. I didn't eat any meat from this plate because I am too full. After 9 am, I didn't eat anything else and water fast till the next day.

2 comments:

  1. I miss that type of popiah, I don't like teh fried ones. Oh, your hubby had duck and char siew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also prefer this type than fried ones. Yes, he is trying to eat more meat to keep up his strength.

      Delete