Saturday, September 9, 2023

Experiment

On Saturday 9.sep.2023, the elderly requested for trotters so we went to Swee Hing coffee shop for brunch to buy it. Later in the evening, he went by himself to eat dinner at 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling and buy chapfan dinner for the Elderlies because I had omad.

9.59 am - my omad - duck ckt yellow Mee kway Teow MYR 11 nett and lean char siew with roast chicken breast meat MYR 10 nett.

9.56 am - his wanton noodles trotters which I ate a quarter. In the plastic bag, there are one pack of trotters only and one pack of wanton noodles trotters for the Elderlies' lunch. 3 items total price MYR 33 nett. After the Elderlies ate the trotters, they say the trotters are too salty.

His hot hainan coffee MYR 2.70 nett and my kuih MYR 2.60 nett which he ate one quarter.
I wanted to buy kaya puff MYR 2.10 nett and I have 60 cents in coins so I thought why not use up all the coins by buying a pack of kuih MYR 2.60 nett which I did in the end.

My experiment is what would be my weight if I eat a high sugar and high carb omad before noon. My weight fluctuates between 43.80 kg to 46 kg depending on how much fluid my body retains. 

For the past 2 days, my morning weight was 43.95 kg so after eating this high carb high sugar omad before noon and 17 blueberries at 2.30 pm, my weight the next morning is 44.05 kg at 9 am so this means if I crave for high sugar high carb food I can eat them as omad before noon once in a while.

3.44 pm - Sakura gold brocade fabric.

3.51 pm - same but not same. Traditional cloud sea wave pattern brocade fabric.


"Lishui (Chinese: 立水; pinyin: lìshuǐ; lit. 'standing water') or shuijiao (Chinese: 水脚; Chinese: shuǐjiǎo; lit. 'water feet') is a set of parallel diagonal (either straight or wavy), multicoloured sea-waves/line patterns."
...
...
"Not to be confused with Seigaiha (青海波) – a traditional Japanese motif."

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking at the brocade fabric and wondering what you use that for. Decorating your living hall pillow case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fabric can be used to make clothes and handbags too.

      Delete
  2. Will probably need more data before you can conclude your experiment. For me, it's the 'breakfast like a king' philosophy as in better to eat unhealthy foods early rather than late in the day - not that I keep to it well at all.

    ReplyDelete