Friday, September 8, 2023

ABC Temerloh

On Friday 8.sep.2023, wanted to eat fish mihun at Kokan coffee shop but it was full and we parked near ABC Temerloh eatery so we ate brunch at ABC Temerloh eatery instead.

*** Brunch ***

10.45 am - wan tan ying yong small portion MYR 12.90 nett. Good that the portion is small and it is tasty with a slight wok hei.

10.48 am - nasi lemak fried chicken MYR 14.90 nett. The sambal tastes of Tom yum so is scrumptious.
I ordered lychee prawns MYR 24.90 nett and there are 8 fresh prawns and 3 lychees. Happy that this prawn dish tastes delicious so I will order it again whenever I feel like eating prawns.

We shared the above 3 dishes.

11.22 am - my ABC MYR 6.50 nett. Passable.

11.39 am - Total price MYR 62.80 nett. This is my omad and I didn't eat anything at all after that until the next day.

Shop front - ABC Temerloh.

While I was eating ABC which he didn't eat at all, he walked to Canton-Z stall and bought MYR 10 nett siew yuk for his dinner.

*** Weeping Legs ***

At 3 pm, kid 1 told him that the elderly's leg is leaking fluid until the gauze will be all wet within one hour only so taking the elderly to consult kid 1's GP in Puchong and he need to go to Puchong to pick up the elderly to send the elderly home.

At 3.30 pm he started from home and reached the clinic a little after 4 pm. Completed his task and was back at 6 pm.

Weeping legs is a term used to describe fluid leaking from legs.

The elderly has edema so too much water and the water leaks from the leg. The GP just advised the elderly to use a larger piece of gauze to cover her leg wounds and to change the larger piece of gauze herself whenever it is thoroughly soaked.

*** Almost forgotten Siew yuk ***

7.03 pm - I suddenly remember the siew yuk MYR 10 nett he bought for dinner from Canton-z and asked him to eat it because after returning from picking up the elderly and dropping off the elderly at 6 pm he just ate sweet potatoes and pistachios for his dinner since he has totally forgotten about his siew yuk. That is what being busy being a chauffeur plus carer does to the memory.

*** Seppia & Polpo ***

Meanwhile my x secondary school friends met up at Starling for dinner and ate the following delicious dishes. Too bad that I don't do dinner so I didn't join them.

7.46 pm - ah, I would love to eat these prawns. Luckily I ate prawns during omad.

7.52 pm - grilled vegetables, my favourite too.

8.49 pm - I will eat this dessert during lunch.

1.46 pm - seppia & polpo where they drank copious beer 🍻 and one reached home at 10.37 pm.

4 comments:

  1. I must revisit Seppia & Polpo. The food there is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love prawns. Tasted lychee prawns once in a Chinese restaurant during a wedding reception. It was very delicious, I can't get enough of it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, now that you mentioned it, I want to eat this dish again too.

      Delete