Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Dfod Egg Custard

On Tuesday 26.sep.2023, went out twice:
1. Buy lunch for Elderlies from sing Kee Kitchen Taman Desa and had our lunch there too because he wanted to buy a cable organizer from a shop nearby.
2. Elderlies called at about 3 pm and said the association has a box of 4 mooncakes for them so we rushed to jln tun HS lee downtown to collect the box of mooncakes and deliver it to them.

*** Egg Custard Sing Kee Kitchen ***

11.03 am - 2 chapfan no rice, 1 watercress vege soup and 1 iced Cham drink MYR 28 nett.

11.04 am - my chapfan no rice with the iced Cham aka coffee mix tea drink and his watercress vege soup.

11.14 am - I ordered a steamed egg custard MYR 3.8 nett which he tried a bit of the egg custard and say he could eat it because the milk taste is not detectable. The egg custard is ok, acceptable to me.

He bought chapfan no rice MYR 5.5 and I bought a total of MYR 32.50 for a quarter duck for him, roast chicken rice and spicy sour vege for the Elderlies.

About 3 pm, he dropped me off at jln tun HS lee and I ran up 6 flights of stars to the 3rd floor to collect that box of 4 mooncakes while his car waited by the roadside with him in it.

At about 4 pm, on the way back, he dropped me off at jnt dfod MYR 7.40 nett and he went directly to deliver the mooncakes to the Elderlies while I walked home full of energy. On my way home, I walked past the roast duck stall so I bought a quarter roast duck top portion and 10 duck gizzards for a total of MYR 30 nett.

4.53 pm - he ate the roast duck from sing Kee Kitchen and the ones I bought while walking home. I ate the above duck meat and gizzard with half a green apple. So many unplanned activities on this day.

Morning: 43.65
Next morning: 43.75

1 comment: