Monday, September 11, 2023

Serai MyTown

On Monday 11.sep.2023, went MyTown mall and had food and drinks at 4 eateries.

*** Serai Cafe MyTown ***
--- round 3 ---

2.55 pm - I cannot decide which one to eat so easiest solution is to eat both.
Left: Burnt Cheesecake MYR 18.50++
Tasty cheese cake
Right: Pavlova MYR 19.90++, light and easy to eat but sugary sweet that is balanced by the tart strawberries topping.

Nowadays I eat cakes for memory sake. Though I still like the taste of good quality cakes but I can survive without them. No big deal. No cravings to eat cakes.

3.01 pm - my iced long black MYR 10++ and Serai platter MYR 37++ which has:
1. One whole chicken leg, ayam berempah which is very tasty
2. Beef on bones is tenderly delicious on the sweet side
3. Deep fried sotong coated with sweet sour or honey glazing
4. Acar
5. One portion rice which is a very big portion that he ate half and I didn't eat any. I didn't bring my container so I wasted half the portion of rice.
Will order this platter again.

3.08 pm - Serai Tasting Platter MYR 48++:
1. 6 skewers of satay and we selected a mix of chicken satay and beef satay. Will order satay on its own next time because the lean tender meat is very suitable for me.
2. Deep fried squid which taste of kan sui in the batter.
3. Mushroom bruschetta which is toasted bread topped with mushrooms in creamy gravy.
4. Deep fried sweet potato sticks which are way too thin. I prefer thick chunky sweet potato fries.

Total price is MYR 154.75 nett.
He went to drink hot coffee MYR 5.10++ at nyonya colour stall --- round 4 --- after this early dinner at Serai.

I completed my food at 4.30 pm and water fast for 25 hours to eat again the next day at 5.30 pm. I was not hungry at all so it is a breeze to water fast for 25 hours.

44.1 in the morning of Monday.
44.6 the next morning after the 3 rounds of meals on Monday so gained 500 g of maybe fluids.

***  My Purchase ***

2.37 pm - saw these adorable shoes MYR 38 nett so bought them size 37. The shoe factory.

*** Go Noodles MyTown Brunch ***
--- round 1 ---

11.35 am - my barramundi fish slice MYR 27.50++ with add on baby spinach MYR 2.90++ and bitter gourd MYR 2++ no noodles with his beef combo soup less mi Xian MYR 26.30++ so total is MYR 68.10 nett. A light healthy brunch for me to prepare for the feast later.

11.24 am - ordered via hp app.

*** Nam Heong MyTown early tea ***
--- round 2 ---

12.25 noon - since we didn't order any drinks in Go Noodles, we adjourned to Nam Heong eatery for his hot cup of Ipoh White Coffee MYR 5.5++ and two snacks - 1 kaya puff MYR 2.5++ and 1 egg tart MYR 3.5++ which we shared.

12.22 noon - total price is MYR 13.35 nett.

*** GBWC Exhibition ***

3.51 pm - from my seat in serai cafe, I can see the exhibition outside.

4.13 pm - Gun pla Build ers exhibition.

4.13 pm - one of the exhibition showcase cabinets.

4.07 pm - I feel so bad leaving behind the whole bowl of satay peanut sauce dip and half portion of rice. Next time I must not go out without my food containers.

4 comments:

  1. Been to Go Noodle branch once here. Hope to go back and try its other noodle dishes.

    Nice shoes, remind me of Nyonya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that the food in Go Noodles has improved. Thanks about the shoes!

      Delete