Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Mango Deluxe Snowflake Pickup

 Today is Tuesday 22.jun.21 Day 8 of 14 (2). Yesterday we stayed home and he cooked abc soup.

*** Food on Monday 31.may.21 ***

We were on the way home and the weather is so hot that we ordered snowflake ice to be picked up and we ate it at home.

Top view of Mango Deluxe. Very refreshing when eaten on a hot day.  The packaging is good because the shaved ice didn't melt when I reached home.

Also bought a cold best seller. Please note the containers fees. Buy takeaway only if one doesn't mind paying this fee.

Golden potato van - I saw this van parked quite near Snowflake eatery in kuchai lama. They must be selling the  hollow potato ball that is very popular now. I didn't buy any potato balls because there is a queue of customers waiting to buy the balls.

Instant noodles with mini Kailan and braised pork gravy for my lunch. 

*** Food for Monday 21.jun.21 ***

8.30 am - pork bitter gourd soup from ICC Pudu bought on Saturday. He added siew bok choy, Mee hoon and one egg to it for breakfast and kept a small portion for me which I ate at 9.20 am.

12.30 noon - I ate this coney beef sausage bought on Fri for lunch to clear it.

12.40 noon - he boiled abc soup for lunch.

And had the soup with this yam rice bought on Sat from ICC Pudu for lunch. I didn't try any of the yam rice.

6.30 pm - my portion of abc soup with a bit of rice. He ate the same food as dinner too.

20 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and thanks very much for all the food sharing!
    I live at Kuchai Lama too and I always go to Snowflake! I haven't tried this Golden Potato also, even though I see it permanently parked there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama Sama. Oh, so this van is there all the time. Maybe if I pass there again and no q I may buy to try. See if it is the same as the ones I recently tried in Jalil Links. Do continue writing if you like it. I see it stop in 2019.

      Delete
  2. I am cooking ABC soup this morning. Add pork rib too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abc soup is delicious! Yours will be too. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ You can spot the pork ribs in photo 8? Sharp eyes. πŸ‘

      Delete
  3. Yea..i noticed this truck some time ago but did not buy. Not into this addictive sweet potato balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed this truck in Sri petaling or you went to kuchai lama and saw this truck? You are not curious to try ah? Wah, strong resistance power! πŸ˜€

      Delete
    2. Kuchai Lama. I'm not into sweet snack...

      Delete
    3. Oh, same truck same place. Thanks for your confirmation. Ok, so you prefer savoury snacks.

      Delete
  4. When my boys were small, I used to boil ABC soup. I still do once in a while. Just 1 soup is enough for hubby and I and I will eat all the ingredients in the soup. Your hubby's ABC looks delicious and I am sure it is delicious. Now, I am craving for yam rice. Yes, I just bought yam yesterday, I think I will make yam rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. We also eat all the ingredients in the soup. It is delicious to me cos I like clear soup but he thinks the soup needs white peppercorns inside to give it more oommph but I don't like white peppercorns. Your yam rice would be very tasty I believe since you are a good cook.

      Delete
  5. I love ABC soup.. just dump everything inside... I think I will boil it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abc soup is tasty! You can eat it for the whole day!

      Delete
  6. This make me miss snoflake so much! :D It has been years...probably 5 when I last had in KL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed state borders open n u can bring your family over to visit n eat the food here.

      Delete
  7. Ooh so nice to have Snowflake with the super-hot weather these days. I thought it was a bowl of mashed potato scoops at first.

    Why so many people like hollow sweet potato balls is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, looks like mashed potatoes scoops. Have you tried the hollow Sweet potatoes balls?

      Delete
    2. Nope haven't seen any on sale in my neck of the woods. But I'm not keen anyway.

      Delete
    3. Ah, means they haven't gone to your place yet. If see, no harm try try.

      Delete
  8. I want that snow flake dessert! Are those potato balls very addictive? I love ABC soup with all the delicious ingredients such as carrots and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer those normal potato balls but many people say these are very nice, once eat cannot stop.

      Delete