Sunday, June 20, 2021

ICC Pudu Food Delivery

 Today is Sunday 20.jun.21 Day 6 of 14 (2). Yesterday we stayed home and ordered ICC Pudu delivery.

I had to continue eating food from A&W from the fridge so he chose his own food from the Grabfood app and ordered them from Pudu ICC in two separate deliveries because the stalls in ICC Pudu are not combined into one app store but are separate app stores.

9.35 am - 3jc dry kway teow only from one of the stall in ICC Pudu Food Court. He ate this for breakfast and dinner. I just ate one tablespoonful to taste it.

12.49 noon - his lunch nasi lemak chicken from Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea shop in ICC Pudu. I didn't eat this dish at all.

3.40 pm - we shared this curry Chee Cheong fun from Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea shop in ICC Pudu during teatime.

Today, Sun 20.jun.21 7.37 am - he ate this pork stomach pepper soup bought from ICC Pudu yesterday as breakfast today. I ate a bit of this to test the taste. The soup is quite hot spicy from the pepper in it but it also is a bit sourish. He says he could taste roasted pork bones taste in the soup so it is yummy to him but he doesn't quite like the slight sourish taste.

7.14 pm - I put kimchi on top of A&W beef coney cheesy fries so that it will be like KGB kimchi fries. Tasty but salty.

10.50 am - I ate this remaining half of fish burger from yesterday.

11 am - I continue to eat the remaining half of Moza burger from yesterday. So now I have cleared the fries and two burgers, I still have two sausages burgers to clear for tomorrow and Tuesday because I can only eat one sausage burger on one day.

Orders from two different stalls in Pudu ICC in one app store.

 
Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea shop has its own app store so this has to be a separated order. 

8 comments:

  1. ICC pudu got alot of nice food but i have yet to try any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been to that ICC Pudu Food Court that is above the basement where the market is?

      Delete
    2. Maybe after pandemic has ended. Don't have too high expectations then.

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing posts on ICC Pudu. I'm definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But isn't ICC Pudu not an area that you frequent because it is so far from your place?

      Delete
    2. Yeah haven't been to the city centre in ages. I'd been toying with the idea of making a trip there again. Maybe after MCO.

      Delete
    3. Ya after more people have been jabbed and mco is lifted then can go icc pudu to eat.

      Delete