Tuesday, January 12, 2021

McD Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie

McD has a new limited edition pie.

1.15 pm - raspberry cream cheese pie. The cream cheese is hidden at the side of the raspberry jam sauce. The chocolate crust is chocolatey so the tartness of the raspberries match the chocolatey taste of the crust. The cream cheese is light in taste so it didn't get in the way. Nice eat.

Chocolate dark crust.

The new pie is MYR 4.25.

This is the McD advert for this new pie.

7.30 am - not my breakfast on 11.1.2021 Monday of Sepetang coffee shop, taman desa fish ball meehoon add bitter gourd MYR 8 nett bought on 10.1.2021 Sunday.

9.37 am - my breakfast of kap chung MYR 1.30 nett and mung bean tong sui from Lai Lai dessert shop bought on 9.1.2021 Saturday, 2 days ago.

12.05 noon - steamed 80 ml rice for one pax.

12.13 noon - his diy chicken breast, wan yee aka cloud ear fungus, kam cham aka lily buds, waxed sausages and ginger dish.

2.50 pm - when I ordered the chicken prosperity burger set on Friday 8.1.21, I noticed that there is a promo of 2x McD iced latte for only MYR 3.76 so I added that into my order. After 3 days, on Monday I finally drank all the latte.

3 pm - he ate half of the McD double chocolate oreo mcFlurry and I tried a bit before keeping the balance in the freezer. I prefer this mcFlurry to the brownie mcFlurry.

6 pm - I ate the new orleans chicken pastry. He could detect cheese taste so he didn't eat it. From the taste, I believe there is a light layer of cheese powder sprinkled on top of the pastry. 

After 1 day in the fridge, the pastry skin is soft and doughy which is exact what I like. I will buy more to keep in the fridge.

6.30 pm - dinner for 2pax, wanton Mee from Sepetang coffee shop bought on Sunday MYR 6.50.

6.40 pm - my portion.

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y delete? I read this comment d so it is ok.

      Delete
    2. I mistakenly referenced to the wrong pic😅

      Delete
    3. You referred to the correct photo, just that I added more photos below it after that.

      Delete
  2. Even pies are getting expensive huh. The last time I had one it was RM2++

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chicken dish looks so homely...like mum's dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taste very yummy too! 😋😋😋

      Delete
  4. Oh? He doesn't eat cheese? So much wanton mee for only RM6.50. Here, to order Foochow fried mee for two, at least RM10.00 to have enough to go round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He cannot stand the taste of anything dairy so no cheese, no milk, no butter taste is acceptable. This particular stall gives a lot of wanton Mee.

      Delete
  5. Heh I also was thinking my pie was cheaper. These special ones cost more than the usual apple pie if no promo. McD has some coffee on half price on Wednesdays. I only get those if I happen to be stationed at my own office which was (it has just moved) next to a McD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy from mcd shop is better price than mcdelivery. Mcd coffee is not bad in taste n promo half price.

      Delete
    2. Ya that's what I have found also. Even with promo on delivery, the price is still not worth it coz McD is so accessible from my house. McD coffee was cheaper when it was first introduced. But still cheaper than other places, yes.

      Delete
    3. If very near and got drive thru, can go buy via drive thru. Very convenient.

      Delete
  6. Oh. New McD's pie. I would like to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want to taste the raspberry cream cheese pie and double chocolate oreo mcflurry. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the diy chicken breast dish with all the other ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have eaten so many flavours from McD's pies. I think I will only stick to their Apple Pies which is the best and acceptable. That's why this flavour is always selling there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple pie is most appetising cos got a bit sourish.

      Delete
  10. Don't think we have this Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie in SG, this reminds me that I still have Raspberry Ice Cream in my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, must go eat your raspberry ice cream. 😋

      Delete