Saturday, January 30, 2021

Charcoal Stove Hokkien Mee


4.36 pm 27.1.21 wed - not my lunch of wat tan ying Yong at MYR 10.80 Nett. Contrary to the belief that food such as wat tan ying Yong won't taste good when takeaway, this one tastes great!

4 pm 27.1.21 wed, both of us shared these salt pepper deep fried squid at MYR 25 Nett. Very flavourful. 

7.33 am 28.1.21 Thu - both of us shared this hokkien Mee at MYR 12.20 Nett for breakfast.

Packaging - All 3 types of food were poured onto a big plastic sheet for each individually. They then tied the four corners of the plastic sheet together like the above photo.

3.50 pm 27.1.21 Wed - received the food from food panda rider.

Delivery fees is MYR 4.23 from the charcoal Stove Hokkien Mee stall at Jalan lazat to my place which is reasonable.

16 comments:

  1. I also bought Cantonese fried mee from Petaling Old Town to take back to my college hostel in Lembah Pantai. Very much nicer when I ate - the egg gravy/sauce had gone into the fried-till-crispy noodles. I love the look of yours and the Hokkien mee too...and the squids look like a killer, drooling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true that these type of food soak up the gravy is tastier. Oh, I remember you have a place where u can get to eat tasty wat tan hor and kl hokkien Mee.

      Delete
  2. I want try your salt pepper deep fried squid. Looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over the wat tan yin yong. Hard to find good one over here. And the salt and pepper squid. My favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can try cooking your wat tan ying Yong and salt pepper squid.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Both noodles but not the salt pepper squid? I think in Sri Petaling u also know of places that serve these tasty noodles.

      Delete
  5. Looks good especially the salt and pepper squid. It's not easy to find good hokkien mee, really need skill for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salt n pepper squid if done right is very tasty. Luckily near my place got a few good ones with delivery.

      Delete
  6. Now I have craving for Hokkien mee, charcoal stove one must be very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do u have your favourite place that serves this kl style hokkien Mee?

      Delete
    2. But you do know of Eateries in Sg serving kl style hokkien Mee?

      Delete
    3. Yup but have not got the chance to try it yet :)

      Delete
    4. Hope you get a chance to try it one day.

      Delete