Thursday, January 28, 2021

CNY Red Bundle

Online shopping for CNY is ongoing. Received the cny red bundle on Wed 27.1.21 when it was bought online on Monday 25.1.21 which was very quick.

Wall's Lipton Crush is one of the ice cream in the bundle. 1.24 pm - ate one to try as I have never eaten it before. Ice lemon tea in ice form. Sweet. I checked online for the price and found that it costs MYR 2.70 Nett for one stick. During promotion, the price can go down to MYR 2.39 Nett.

This is the CNY Red Bundle. 6x6 types of ice cream sticks for MYR 76.80 with free delivery and a free hello kitty cooler bag.

1.14 pm - so happy to receive the red bundle with another cooler bag containing the 36 sticks of ice cream.

All 36 sticks of ice cream strewn inside the green cooler bag.

Foc 5 pretty hello kitty Angpow packets.

4.09 pm wed 27.1.21, ate the remaining beef Noodles soup from the previous day with instant noodles and two types of kimchi. This combination is delicious because the sourness and spiciness of the kimchi cuts through the mundane strong beef taste of the concentrated beef broth.

One of the two kimchi is Bibigo kimchi - with a strong fermented wine taste and is sweeter than the Jongga kimchi below. Photo copied from online.

The 2nd kimchi is Jongga kimchi above. It is saltier and taste like newly made kimchi with less fermentation. Both types taste good.

18 comments:

  1. I love that green cooler bag, too old for Hello Kitty. LOL!!! My missus makes her own kim chi, jars and jars stored in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One is never too old to carry hello kitty cooler bag. So good to have endless supply of home made kim chi.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You bought so many ice cream to eat. :D Such an indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah ice cream!!! Can have ice cream feast at home d😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice lemon tea is the drink that I ordered the most in restaurants. I would to try it in ice cream stick. Yummy!!!!!!

    That Hello Kitty series red packet is very cute la. My wife would love it as she is an avid collector of Hello Kitty. She has a whole shelf full of this! Maybe I will blog her collection when I am not lazy to take photos. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would most likely love this ice lemon tea ice lolly. Wah, please show, please show the collection.

      Delete
  5. I was tempted to buy ice-cream when I was at Aeon Big but resisted. Cute angpow packets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of ice cream! I'd be interested if I had space in my freezer. JE selects that ice lemon tea one sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy a standalone freezer. Oh, so JE enjoys that sweet and slightly sour taste of ice lemon tea.

      Delete
    2. No lah... small apartment like mine, overkill to have a separate freezer. I must finish the stuff in the existing one first.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I thought you meant at your landed house.

      Delete
  7. Oooh. Start stocking up food for CNY? Wow that is a lot of ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last time ice lemon tea is my favourite drink, now seldom drink cos drink already cannot sleep. Very cute hello kitty Ang bao packets. I bought hello kitty CNY masks from my sister as she is selling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tea must be too strong in the ice lemon tea until you cannot sleep. The hello kitty cny masks must be cute.

      Delete