Saturday, January 23, 2021

Lets Joy Cafe Delivery

 It is always a happy day on Friday, right? 

2.10 pm on Fri 22.1.21 - Sweet potatoes in Ginger sweet soup (hot). I just ate a piece of the sweet potatoes which I believe was cooked in syrup because it was very sweet.

It is very unlike me to order just one food item for delivery but I did it because I didn't want any other food from this eatery which I have seen but not dined in before. Total price is MYR 11.61 inclusive of delivery fees and service tax.

Let's Joy Cafe at Kuchai Lama. I found this article written in 2015 about this cafe. Perhaps after this pandemic has run its course, we may go and dine in at this cafe.

*** In reverse order of consumption ***

5 pm - ate another Canelé. Not recommended to eat it cold like I did here. At 7 pm, I ate all the remaining mcd fries from the day before.

5 pm - ate the remaining half of the dark chocolate raspberry cake. Very chocolatey.

12 noon - ate the only remaining duck gizzard bought on Sunday.

12 noon - not my lunch of braised pork rice bought from Lucky Alley on Wed with added lettuce, coriander and duck gizzard bought on Sunday.

10 am - my breakfast of mcd fish burger from the day before. Ate it with a slice of rainbow sprouted 7 grains bread.

18 comments:

  1. I want your dark chocolate raspberry cake. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your McD fish burger😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always order mcd Delivery anytime.

      Delete
  3. I love sweet potatoes cooked like that, with a hint of ginger. Old folks say that is to fight the "cold" of the sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes to eat the ginger in the tong sui.

      Delete
  4. The outlet didn't have a minimum order so ok lah to order just one item, below RM10, right?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No minimum order stated. The food is below rm10 so after adding Delivery fees, the price is more than rm10.

      Delete
  5. Sweet potatoes dessert, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a skillful cook so u can cook the sweet potatoes tong sui anytime, ya!?

      Delete
  6. This reminds me that I have sweet potatoes in my fridge which I bought to boil with ginger syrup. I hope I can remember to do so tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been to Joy Cafe several times with my wife's gangs. I liked all their good desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I also wouldn't bother ordering just one item.

    Those Canelés seem bottomless haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But in this case, I don't want anything else from that eatery. I bought 6 canelés and I m the only one eating them.

      Delete