Saturday, January 16, 2021

Chicken Macaroni Cheese

It has been more than one year since the last time I ate at Kenny Roasters. While buying food on food panda app on 14.1.2021 Thursday, I saw there is a promo for Kenny Roasters so I also place an order to make use of discount.

Received at 11.30 am the food package.

3 muffins in a paper bag: original, raisin, and chocolate flavour.

A cardboard box with the main meal in it.

I ordered macaroni cheese because a long time ago, more than 20 years, I remember it tastes very good.

I put the 3 muffins into two containers to be kept in the fridge. They are still in my fridge at this time of writing on Saturday wee morning.

I remember the cheese sauce to be thicker. 4.20 pm - I ate all the tomatoes and some of pasta and chicken breast meat as my early dinner on Thursday and kept the remaining pasta for another day.

The next day, at 1.50 pm, 15.1.2021 Friday, I ate all the remaining macaroni for lunch, cold, straight from the fridge. They taste fine but the portion was too much for me. I only need to eat 3 spoonfuls. The cheese sauce is creamy but not that salty. I don't think I will order this dish again unless there is someone to share it with me.

This price includes 3 muffins which costs about MYR 3 each. There is a discount of MYR 11.32 so this chicken Macaroni Cheese meal with 3 muffins cost MYR 19.86 which is quite acceptable.

18 comments:

  1. I seldom order mac&cheese coz i m afraid tht it would be too cheesy for me. I like KR muffins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is more to the creamy side. Not that cheesy.

      Delete
  2. We love Kenny Rogers, too bad no outlet here, My girl loves macaroni cheese, will buy those San Remo instant ones to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like to listen to the late kenny rogers songs too, right? I have not tried any instant macaroni and cheese.

      Delete
  3. Hmm. I think the last time I have Kenny Rogers was last year, during CMCO when hubby ordered delivery from them. I can't remember what occasion to have it.

    Tasted MacNCheese back then. Can't remember I liked it as too much, I can't stand the cheesiness. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...I miss dining in Kenny Rogers. Would want to eat muffins again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often bought their Muffins for takeaway only as they tastes very good when freshly baked in the mornings.
    I had bad experience eating their chicken for dinner a few years ago at Leisure Mall during my leftover bread collection for homeless people. The chicken tasted half cooked and I had no appetite to finish it. So I didn't want the waiter to fix my dinner as I was running out of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise to hear about your experience with their half cooked chicken. They should give u discount to compensate u.

      Delete
  6. I haven't had KR for many years. Last time the original muffins were good. Other food items aren't memorable for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KR must be sad to hear this.

      Delete
    2. Haha they have tons of other customers.

      Delete
    3. I won't know, coz... many years never go hahaha.

      Delete
    4. They closed down the branch at Midvalley in 2019 I think.

      Delete
  7. I seldom eat at KR or shall I say, I never eat at KR before.

    ReplyDelete