Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Burger King Hersheys IC Pie

 I think this sundae pie deserves to be shown on its own though I have mentioned it before. That day I bought two of them and kept one in the freezer which I ate a few days after.

Side view after being in my freezer for a few days. MYR 6.50 for a wedge.

Back view of the crust of the pie. The base or crust of the pie tastes a bit salty.

Top view - of cream and ice cream. One good thing is it is quite small, just a bit bigger than my palm so it can be easily finished in one seating. Not too sweet with its slightly salty base. Too bad it is not available via delivery so I had to go to the shop to buy it if I want to eat it again.

The following photos are from burger king malaysia insta. Just showing them here because they are the photos that attracted me to eat the sundae / ice cream pie.

It was available in mid oct 2020 but was quickly sold out.

Then it was restocked and back on sale on 18 Dec 2020.

8 wedges in one pie.

Buy 8 to arrange them as one whole round pie if you like.

This pie is fully imported from USA. Soon it will be out of stock so I hope to eat it again before that happens.

26 comments:

  1. I'm attracted! Must buy more than one wedge hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok finally tried it. Guess my expectations were too high. I found it basically just sweet and creamy without a wow factor.

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha, I wonder what were your high expectations. 😅

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks so good... thanks for sharing the info...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just drove past the BK and didn't stop to get this pie. That's because I just read this post that the crust is salty. That is what I like most!!! Salty crusts!

    Tomorrow I will go to buy one before going to steam sauna in Puchong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh still can travel inter district meh?

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha, TM got special intee district travel pass I believe.

      Delete
    3. Tm, please review after u have eaten it, thanks.

      Delete
    4. Nux V: I have letters issued by the Health Sauna Centre for daily treatments. LOLOL Nirvana also got me pass to drive until Klang, Shah Alam, Semenyih and all the NV parlours in Klang Valley. Shiok ka?

      Mun: I will buy it tomorrow to eat.

      Delete
    5. Hahahaha, I know u sure got special pass to travel everywhere. 😁

      Delete
  4. Aiyo I want lah. I think this pie can be made at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course u can make at home because u r a good cook and good at baking too. 👍😊

      Delete
  5. Ooo. The pie looked good. Wonder if there is any over here. Maybe can check it out if Grab or Foodpanda will deliver to my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BK is on food panda but they don't deliver this sundae pie.

      Delete
  6. I want to try this delicious pie but I think none in Ipoh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used to have BK in Ipoh but all closed. Guess Ipoh no business for BK.

      Delete
  7. OK! I am going to buy a few now. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had BK today, must look out for this pie next time I visit BK again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder whether or not it is available in bk singapore

      Delete