Sunday, August 2, 2020

NGold Dark Latte

 3 types of instant coffee.

 For strong coffee, drink dark latte else flat white is good enough. For sweetest chocolate coffee, drink the mocha coffee which is the one we least prefer.

*** Saturday 1 August 2020 d137 ***

9.29 am - stay-at-home-and-clear-food-from-fridge day. Not-my-brunch of the previous day wanton Mee with braised egg and pork trotter from Wednesday 29 July 2020 d134.

 10.47 am - my pan Mee reheated from the previous day with one slice of char siew and one wanton from his brunch. Hand torn pan Mee is the heaviest of all noodles. I like eating the floury dough but too many pieces also get to me. Next time must split this half meal into another meal to be quarter meal. The doughy pan Mee is too heavy for me to eat so many pieces in one sitting.

2.10 pm - the mouth needs to eat some sweet food so I finished the remaining coconut bun from the previous day. Oh, good, that's a lot of coconut fillings.

3.30 pm, shared one mini chocolate cake bought the previous day and finished up the remaining tofufa.

At 8.30 pm, don't know why I suddenly thought it is a good idea to clear the Goober Grape jam so I wipe the bottle clean after eating about 4 to 6 slices of sprouted grain rainbow bread with the jam. A bit too much I must say so this is considered binging.

16 comments:

  1. Too much sweet snacks but only one savoury meal. Not my style🙄 Today is not your grocery shopping day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you are right about more sweet food than savoury food. No, Saturday usually is takeaway day, not grocery shopping day.

      Delete
  2. I just buy the kopi-o, two in one - not into creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried all 3 of those nescafe and the dark one of the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a lot of coconut fillings, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try all 3 to see which I like best. Hmmm ...the coconut bun looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I haven't seen the dark latte around yet.

    I totally cannot imagine quarter meals hehe. Half ok lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dark latte is very aromatic! Sure you will like it. But hand torn pan Mee is so heavy so need to eat quarter at a time else I will take 2 hours to finish it. Lolx!

      Delete