Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Australian Cake House

After buying the tofufa, I took a look at the cakes without intending to buy any.

Nicely decorated mini cakes.

Mini pandan layer cake at MYR 12 nett each.

There is a big pandan layer cake too.

A 6 inch pandan layer cake costs MYR 50 nett. I am curious to taste this cake so I bought the mini version to try.

More cakes.

Mini Musang king cake at MYR 19 nett each.

Mini D24 Durian Cake at MYR 13 nett each.

Top view of the two mini cakes I bought.

Side view.

Hhmmm, too much white cream and too little cake so it disappeared very quickly into my tummy. Then green pandan layer is not jelly-like but the cake is light so after eating it, I felt like I haven't eaten any cake.

Chocolate cake.

Cross section. Taste light too when we ate it the next day.

The Choco rocher mini cake is bought after the pandan layer mini cake.

The bakery shares a shop with bean Jr.

*** Tuesday 4 Aug 2020 d140 ***

8.54 am - not my breakfast.

11.28 am - my breakfast

Mixed with just enough hot water.

To eat with 7 sprouted grain rainbow bread 2 slices.

4 pm - my portion of fried rice with waxed sausages, egg and mushrooms cooked at 12 noon. added on almonds.

14 comments:

  1. All the cakes look so good. Hmmm...maybe I should go out and look for some nice ones for tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are light despite having lots of cream.

      Delete
  2. I m curious about the durian cakes....Maybe will drop by one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have big size durian cakes too. U can buy for your parents to try. Big cakes should have less cream.

      Delete
  3. The cakes have too much cream in them, I prefer more cake than the cream.. hahaa... all the cakes look so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also prefer more cake than cream but I guess they need the cream to shape the cake nicely since the cake is so small.

      Delete
  4. Finally saw the "Hewlett packard" sauce, HP sauce you blogged abt at cold storage supermarket lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, the HP sauce won't be please with the name u call it. Lolx!

      Delete
  5. So in the end you could not resist and bought the cakes. I like the look of the chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. White forest cake and the durian cake really, really caught my attention! OMG they look so good ler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect should have thick cream coating also to give it shape.

      Delete
  7. The little cakes are very pretty. A lot of cream though.

    Never seen people dip bread into the 3-in-1 like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they need that much cream to give the mini cakes a nice shape. Taste very good, the 7 grains sprouted brain when dipped in instant coffee mocha, it lessens the sweetness of the coffee mocha.

      Delete