Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Made for You

A "Made for You" sticker on the Filet-o-fish box.

Finally I found time to eat this fish fillet burger at 12.47 noon on Monday 24 Aug 2020 d160, since buying it on Friday which is 3 days ago.

The "Made for You" sticker is on the box because I requested for no Mayo since I know that I am going to keep it for many days in the fridge so it is better not to have Mayo on it, just a slice of cheese underneath the fish fillet. I ate this burger together with a slice of 7 grains sprouted rainbow bread. With this, I finally finished eating the McD I bought on Friday.

9.14 am - Shared breakfast bought on the previous day. He added little gem lettuce vegetables into the pork mihun horfun in soup.

The intestine has many layers of intestines stuffed into it.

I ate my portion at 9.30 am. It is clear soup and not thick porky soup so I like it. The ingredients such as livers and pork slices taste fresh.

1 pm - not-my-lunch of pork ribs fermented soy bean paste with rice bought on Thursday from Lucky Alley coffee shop at MYR 7 nett. It has been in the fridge for 4 days but still tastes good. I just ate one pork rib, some veges and one scoop of rice to test the taste. Dinner is bread and jam for both.

16 comments:

  1. No, when it comes to fish burgers, it has to be the one from our own Sarawak franchise, Sugar Bun. Quality not as great as a long time ago but still...the best! I do not bother going for all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad, they didn't open many branches here else I would buy their fish burgers too. The one they open in KL town not sure if it is still there but they didn't sell fish burgers.

      Delete
  2. many years ago, I worked part-time for 2 weeks in McD (during Hari Raya semester break). The first burger I learnt to make is fish burger, coz it is the easiest. Yes, the 'kitchen' did get a lot of customisation requests from customer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked in kfc before but not mcd. Good that mcd layan custom requests from customers. Some eateries Tak layan.

      Delete
  3. I can't remember when I last had McD burger. The nearest McD branch is still too far from our place. I usually order pork noodles without the innards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No nid to have mcd cos they are not so healthy food. You don't even like livers?

      Delete
  4. There is a mac outlet in my neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your man made the mee hoon souo?? Wow. Looked yumny but no intestine for me.

    Like STP, I like Sugarbun fish burger. Tasted better than McD's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pork Mee Hoon in soup is bought on the previous day. Too bad no sugarbun fish burger here cos I am sure I would love it.

      Delete
  6. Oh you kept the burger so many days! McD is the nearest food outlet to my house so I wouldn't buy much each time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought only two burgers but still couldn't find the time to eat them cos got other things to eat.

      Delete
  7. I have not had any filet-o-fish for ages. Perhaps it is because they taste a little different now. Maybe it is just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we grow older, we tasted more food so naturally what we felt as tasty when we were a kid would no longer be that tasty.

      Delete