Friday, August 7, 2020

Buns Buffet

Ate these four buns for late lunch at 4.50 pm yesterday (Thursday 6 Aug 2020 d142). The fillings are kaya, chocolate, corn custard and red bean. The kaya filling is the sweetest and the corn custard has the strongest aroma which is corn flavour.

MYR 3.50 nett each. I must be a bun monster too because I am ok to eat any fillings but my favourite is red bean bun followed by chocolate bun, kaya bun and corn custard bun.

After eating the 4 buns, I ate this quarter of steamed pumpkin which is quite fibrous and I ate the skin too though the skin is thicker than the takumi pumpkin.

After that, I drank all the water in the casserole pot that held the pumpkin when it was being steamed. Was very full so at 5.30 , dinner was done too and no more food after that.

At around 10 am, I ate 3 forkful of wanton mee, one piece of siew yuk, 1 pack of Julie peanut butter sandwich biscuits (4 sets) and finished all the Rum and raisin ice cream in the fridge for brunch until my next meal at 4.50 pm.

16 comments:

  1. I like the corn custard bun the most. Why you only eat 3 forks of wanton mee, where are the rest? Or you ate them over a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the wanton Mee is shared by two persons. Wanton Mee is not suitable to be eaten over a few days. What are the corn custard food you have eaten?

      Delete
    2. I like the corn custard bun the most bcos i like anything custard.

      Delete
    3. Oic. Thanks for clarifying!👍 😋😋😋

      Delete
  2. I can remember what it was from Gardenia that my girl likes a lot. At one time, we loved the butter scotch bread, not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, they still have butter scotch loaf bread but I seldom buy that.

      Delete
  3. I love chocolate flavour all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really a buffet for trying out all the flavours at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ate the 4 buns all by yourself and then followed by a quarter of pumpkin? You must be very hungry because normally you are such a small eater. I think you love to eat buns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes cos that time is nearly 5 and it was 7 hours since I last ate.

      Delete
  6. Have not try those bun from Gardenia. Not sold here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your meals are.... interesting. :)

    Oo I was just looking at those buns thinking about buying. I like the look of the corn one in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, thanks. Now I find the corn buns very tasty so I will buy them to eat again. 😋😋😋

      Delete