Monday, March 4, 2019

WG Kayra TTDI

My friend likes the food at this eatery in TTDI so the 3 of us went there for lunch one day.

My beetroot drink which was very refreshing at MYR 14+ (10% service charge = MYR 15.40 nett). My friend's tea at MYR 4+ (MYR 4.40 nett). A bowl of biryani rice (MYR 13.20 nett) and a bowl of chicken (MYR 7.70 nett) for sharing.

I ordered the puttu at MYR 6.60 nett and was shocked to see such a gigantic puttu. The puttu has to be eaten with curry gravy as it is quite dry on its own. A bowl of fish curry (MYR 13.20 nett) and one piece of fish marinated in spices (MYR 15.40 nett) for sharing. Drinking water was provided foc for all.

My friend recommended Mushroom Ularthiyathu at MYR 19.80 nett and it was delicious! All dishes are slightly spicy and very tasty with the various fragrant spices used to cook them.

Total price is MYR 95.70 nett for 3 pax.

Next time I will order this Vegetarian Thali.

We ordered 3 items from this Weekday Add-on menu.

Kayra at TTDI.

24 comments:

  1. What you all ordered look yummy, I am interested in the chemeen fry too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I have to google for chemeen to know that they are prawns. I like to eat prawns too.

      Delete
  2. I sure would like the food at this place too. I so love Indian! Everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food sure looked delicious to me. Beetroot drink. I never taste that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beetroot drink is healthy to drink and tasty too.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha :D The putu, like you said really looked gigantic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed that you went all the way to eat there. I have yet to try this new place which is just 2 doors from the Cleanpro laundry. I send my dirty lines there sometimes. LOL! I will drop by soon.

    Next door to this Cleanpro has a Malay restaurant which serves the best satay I have ever eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, will try the satay when I am around that area. Thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete
  6. The food looks yummy! Now I am thinking of nasi briyani and curries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful round-up, dear! Gonna check them out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine beetroot drink being refreshing. I always thought beetroot has a very earthy taste that is why I don't like it. I guess I am wrong. Need to try this as I'm very curious now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erh, you are right. It does have a slight earthy taste but I like that taste so I find it refreshing. You can still try this because of all the beetroot drinks I have had, this one has the least earthy taste although the taste is still there. :)

      Delete
  9. That putu looks like a mound of rice!

    ReplyDelete