Sunday, March 10, 2019

Takeaway Only

Rice dumpling at MYR 8+ (6% SST = MYR 8.48 nett). I like the taste and texture of the soft glutinous rice.

Loh Mai Kai at MYR 7.42 nett. I was surprised to see a piece of hard boiled egg and lots of mui choy (梅菜).
There were 5 pieces of siu mai (MYR 5.30 nett) next to the loh mai kai but 2 were eaten before I took this photo.
Total price is MYR 21.20 nett.

B.O.D at Midvalley Mall, a kiosk selling takeaway food.

Please click on the above photo to see what other items are sold at this kiosk.

10 comments:

  1. I love them both. Too bad we can't get really good ones here, value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like soft glutinous rice but not those soft until watery ones.

      Delete
  2. Business seems to be good. Some people would prefer having seats to eat there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rental is lower without dining area I guess.

      Delete
  3. Wow...so they only offer takeaway? Well this must be really popular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love most things with glutinous rice especially rice dumplings and loh mai kai. I have not tried loh mai kai with mui choy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glutinous rice is yummy! You can try if you happen to be in Midvalley Mall.

      Delete
  5. First time i see mui choy in loh mai kai

    ReplyDelete