Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Penang Chendul Pavilion Bukit Jalil

On Wednesday 23.nov.22, ate my omad at Penang Chendul Pavilion Bukit Jalil, walked over to Aurora's Place and bought some items from MrDIY and The Food Merchant.

11.38 am - 3 food items for 2 pax. He only ate half portion of rice, the rendang chicken, the egg, some peanuts and anchovies. I finished up all the remaining food.

11.42 am - I ate these two bowls of ice desserts. The Chendul tastes as good as I remembered it. The ABC ice has a strong
Sarsaparilla taste which I guess is due to the red syrup used. About 2 hours and 30 mins after eating this lunch, my reading is 7.9 mmol/L at 2.37 pm.

We bought set C and added MYR 2 to change the beverage to Chendul.

12.11 noon - Penang Chendul which is next to Tsukemen ramen.

The noodles look tempting but can I finish eating one bowl on my own?

We chose the rendang chicken rice.

Original Chendul for me.

I prefer the Chendul to this ABC.

The Pandan chicken is tasty. We have eaten it previously.

Didn't order drinks this time.

We ordered set c and upgraded the beverage to Chendul by paying MYR 2.

These sets are good value for money.

12.41 noon - pavilion Bukit Jalil is all ready for Xmas.

12.18 noon - Xmas trees in mrdiy.

12.20 noon - can get ready for CNY 2023 too.

1.08 pm - Aurora's Place Woodfire burger eatery.

1.06 pm - Aurora's Place Pento's & Basil.

1.04 pm - I have eaten the Lamb Ragu by beepit delivery and I planned to ordered grab unlimited self pickup for the Tomato & Beef Polpetta Risotto next time. On this day, this item was not available via Grabfood app.

12 comments:

  1. I think i will choose set B upgrade to ais kacang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you eaten their ais Kacang before? If not, you can try to see whether or not you like the strong syrup taste.

      Delete
  2. Delicious items on the menu. I will have a hard time deciding what I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can narrow down to do you prefer rice or noodles.

      Delete
  3. Been to Penang cendol shop once. The food was alright. Maybe it is time for a revisit. I can't remember how the cendol taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the ais kacang at Kong Woh BJ. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already eaten that 4 times at KW Bukit Jalil.

      Delete
  5. They have new items now. I used to enjoy the food at the Paradigm outlet but seems like different outlets have different quality - the one in Curve isn't great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the one in curve has closed down. It wasn't there when I went there in Oct 2020.

      Delete
    2. You're probably right. I never went looking for it, that was a first-and-last visit.

      Delete
    3. Oh, you are there once and bye bye. I have eaten at the branch in the curve a few times before they closed.

      Delete