Monday, November 7, 2022

Fuyu Persimmons

On Monday 7.nov.2022, stayed home all day.

*** Just Fruits Taman Desa ***

1.16 pm - Fuyu Persimmons MYR 13 for 5 in one pack from Just Fruits Taman Desa. Ripe Fuyu persimmons are still hard unlike Hachiya persimmons and can be eaten when hard. Their skins are edible but I didn't eat their skins. Do you like to eat persimmons?

1.48 pm - the flesh is orange in colour and just sweet enough.

12.14 noon - it is mostly seedless.

Tue 8.nov.2022 1.11 pm - seedless.

Just Fruits Taman Desa.

*** Monday 7.nov.2022 ***

12.14 noon - shared eggs lunch: duck egg, century egg, chicken egg.

12.33 noon - my bak Chang from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop MYR 8.5 bought on Sunday. It has a large piece of pork belly with fatty layers, black eyed peas, mushroom and a salted egg yolk.

4.21 pm - his dinner of petai minced meat from Tuck Tuck Tei bought on Sunday with cucumber and meat soup.

12 comments:

  1. I like persimmons, fresh one. I eat with the skin on. My hubby prefers the dried persimmon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fresh persimmons but I prefer the ripe ones that are soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then the Hachiya persimmons are more suitable for you.

      Delete
  3. I'm afraid I don't like persimmons, My partner enjoys them and every time he offers them to me, I say no thank you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am curious. What is it about them that you don't like?

      Delete
  4. I like persimmons but they do take ages to ripen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard but ripe already so u may think they are not ripe. Did you wait for them to be soft?

      Delete
    2. I eat them crunchy and they are sweet crunchy because they are ripe.

      Delete
    3. So no need to wait for them to be soft.

      Delete
    4. But sometimes hard means it's not sweet yet or worse, has the 'kelat' taste.

      Delete
    5. Hhhmmmm, must be the breed of the Persimmons I guess cos Fuyu Persimmons are supposed to be sweet even when hard.

      Delete