Thursday, November 17, 2022

MyKori MyTown

On Thursday 17.nov.2022, went to 126 Kopitiam to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and then went to park at MyTown to take mrt one stop to do some errands.

5.26 pm - Kenko Kakigori takeaway from MyKori MyTown. I selected strawberry and peach as the fruits toppings but peach is not available so I chose mangoes instead. For 3 grains toppings category, I chose pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and whole roasted almonds.

For the ice, I chose mixberry yogurt ice instead of milk ice, Matcha yogurt ice. Tasty!

1.24 pm - MyKori eatery at MyTown Mall. I was buying burgers from myburgerlab when I notice this pretty ice dessert shop opposite myburgerlab.

1.38 pm - nice cosy seats.

Kenko Kakigori total takeaway price is MYR 19.50 nett.

4.30 pm - I ate my salad bought from Salad Atelier yesterday:
1. Smoked duck slices
2. Kale
3. Beetroot
4. Pumpkin
5. Edamame
6. Yellow red green capsicum
7. Avocado
8. No dressings.

12.10 noon - his lunch at Go Noodle MyTown.

Go noodle barramundi fish instead of grouper fish.

3.45 pm - bought takeaway two burgers ala carte from myburgerlab. Ate a bit and kept a lot for another day.

MYR 40.80 for two burgers ala carte: one with beef brisket.

1.20 pm - myburgerlab at MyTown Mall.

4.03 pm - broccoli that he blanched in the morning for his dinner with remaining duck and duck gizzards from previous days.

4 comments:

  1. Must try the fish noodle when I make trip to Go Noodle shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect will not be as nice as the fresh fish you receive from your husband's fishing trips.

      Delete
  2. Super-healthy salad and even dessert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar is not healthy supposedly so if want to eat really healthy then no sugar at all.

      Delete