Monday, November 21, 2022

Exchange 106

On Monday 21.nov.22, stayed home and ordered one grabfood unlimited delivery.

*** Cochrane MRT ***

Thu 17.nov.22 12.24 noon - view outside Menara IQ.

Exiting TRX MRT station pintu B, I saw the building that I want to go to on the left, far away in the skyline, so I just followed some pedestrians into a walkway heading some what in that direction.

It has been more or less about 3 years from the previous time that I took public transport. Feels like I arrived from the countryside.

12.24 noon - after completing my task at Menara IQ, I exited the building and turned to my right to go down an escalator to walk back to the TRX MRT station.

This is the escalator after I got off it. Need to walk through the Exchange 106 building to get to TRX MRT station so walked to the entrance of exchange 106 building which is on the right of the photo.
 
Looking back up at Menara IQ.

Entrance into exchange 106 building from Menara IQ.

12.32 noon - Ahh-Yum by Kampung Kravers TRX eatery. During lunch time, there are many customers.

Next to it is Salad Atelier which is also enjoying good business during lunch time.

12.35 noon - take the right branch to walk to the TRX MRT station.

12.40 noon - Hailam Kopitiam TRX. Walk straight to the end.

12.41 noon - just before Bo The Avocado eatery, there is a doorway on the right.

There is a signboard pointing towards the TRX MRT station.

12.42 noon - the doorway leads to a long corridor.

12.43 noon - exiting the long corridor, there are steps to walk downwards. On both sides of the stairs are ongoing constructions.

12.44 noon - exit doorway at the end of the stairs.

12.45 noon - finally reached the covered walkway heading towards TRX MRT station pintu B.

12.47 noon - looking back at the walkway and the ongoing constructions from TRX MRT station pintu B.

12.59 noon - waiting for the MRT to go back to Cochrane MRT station which is one station away.

1.06 pm - exiting the Cochrane MRT station. I walked up the stairs.

1.08 pm - the long walk underground to go to MyTown Mall from Cochrane MRT station.

1.11 pm - nearing MyTown Mall. Felt like I was in Taipei MRT stations.

*** Monday 21.nov.22 ***

10.32 am - His lunch and dinner from Chok Kar Chong: pork knuckle and stomach pepper soup. Total price is MYR 24.10 not inclusive of tips.

1.02 pm - my portion of Tuck Tuck Tei chapfan lunch no rice from Sunday.

1.23 pm - I finished up the remaining brinjal minced meat bought on Friday from Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice.

1.29 pm - I need to finish up the remaining fries from Friday and the Nak'd Burger from myBurgerLab bought on Thursday.

1.36 pm - a slice of tomato on one side of the beef patty.

1.37 pm - a slice of lettuce on the other side of the beef patty.

2.04 pm - I also finished up my half of a very ripe avocado MYR 3.30 bought from Giant Supermarket on Sunday. I don't dare to buy more than one because I don't know how they will turn out since I only want to pick good ripe ones. Luckily this one turned out ok, not as creamy as those priced at about MYR 7 each. So that concludes my omad after water fasting for 42 hours since 6.18 pm on Saturday 19.nov.22 which is unplanned.

13 comments:

  1. Seems like a long walk! I seldom take public transportation and never been to tht exchange 106 area. So, i m even more jakun🤭. Good to explore around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, quite a long walk from Cochrane MRT to MyTown Mall.

      Delete
  2. Your post today is like a mini adventure! I have not been to KL for a long time and I would be very jakun if I had to go there to do anything. At least pre-pandemic I could go every now and then to attend seminars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this country pumpkin will get lost if I were to go to KL on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For places within walking distance of MRT or LRT stations, you should be fine.

      Delete
  4. Wow!! That is a long walk. Hope to venture and explore new place next month when in KL. It has been a long time since I visited KL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your stay in kl during your holidays this year end!

      Delete
  5. Taking photos all the way! *salute TRX was my client office for a while. No Salad Atelier there at the time. The client provided lunch free from Kampung Kravers though so I have no complaints on food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you worked in exchange 106 for a period of time. How did you go there? Drive and park there?

      Delete
    2. Yep drive there with Waze and park in the expensive car park. Going for work must be on time, in office clothes and lugging a laptop - all not conducive for taking public transport.

      Delete
    3. Many people take public transport go to work on time in office clothes lugging their laptops. 😂 I don't drive so when I was working, I took public transport. 😂 U live so far away so u must wake up super early to reach office by 8.30 or 9 am is it? To beat the traffic jam.

      Delete
    4. Expensive parking can be billed to your customer, right?

      Delete