Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Do Re Mi

On Tuesday 15.nov.2022, went to Tim Won coffee shop to buy chapfan lunch for himself and the elderly. Also a pack of pork mihun soup for the elderly since stopping there to buy dried goods from the yok choy shop nearby.

*** Pringles ***

Bought them to try the difference.

149 g, 134 g, 107 g and 42 g packaging.

Made in Jackson TN. Made in Johor and Made in Fujian but on the can, it says Jiangsu.

Sizes are different. Not so salty for the biggest one.

*** DIY Dinner ***

3 pm - remaining duck meat, 10 duck gizzards cooked with mustard greens and a bit of kimchi. Turned dry because all the water evaporated and the food is a little burnt. Luckily, still can be eaten. Taste fine.

10 comments:

  1. U bought all the pringles from the same shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No because usually one shop will sell just one type. Bought from different shops.

      Delete
  2. There is one made in Fujian?? I didn't know that. My kids adore Pringles. Haha. Must get them 1 each. They like the original flavour although me and the boys don't mind the sour cream onion sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, the lightest tub is made there. I also like the original flavour best.

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that there are a few versions of Pringles. The last time I ate (long time already) I noticed that the flavor is different. Could be due to my changed tastebuds.I used to eat a lot of it when I was at university especially near exam time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Pringles too but I didn't know there are so many sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know there were these different types of Pringles! Only thought there were 2... local and imported from US (the expensive ones).

    ReplyDelete