Thursday, November 24, 2022

Blue Beary Burger

On Thursday 24.nov.2022, went to Hiong Mei chapfan eatery to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself. During lunch time he helped the elderly wear the diabetics socks and during dinner time, he helped to remove the socks.

*** A & W ***

Limited Edition A&W Burger.

Burgers with Blueberry sauce. Photo is from A&W's website. There are two patties in one burger.

Bought 3 items to get the end amount above MYR 28 to collect pandapoints.
 
3.08 pm - quite a lot of blueberry sauce in this limited edition double beef burger. Can choose chicken blueberry burger too but I think blueberry sauce tastes better with beef patty. 

I like the blueberries sauce taste with the beef patties. Wanted to buy the jam and peanut butter beef burger from myBurgerLab but they have removed this burger from their menu so I was happy to see A&W having this new burger.

Two beef patties with cheese, mayo and blueberries sauce.

3.22 pm - the batter of A&W fish fillets are very flavourful. I feel that the fish tastes a bit like Dory fish.

3.26 pm - I prefer the fish burger because it tastes like white fish and the fish is flaky.

3.09 pm - too much tartar sauce/ mayo in the fish burger.

12.55 noon - 3 packs of chapfan lunch from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery for the Elderlies and himself.

1.02 pm - I bought MYR 2 worth of potatoes curry from the nasi lemak seller in Choy Kei coffee shop and one piece of lengkuas turmeric fried chicken breast MYR 5 to be eaten over a few days because the curry potatoes are quite spicy. Also bought ABC soup no rice MYR 9 from lucky Alley coffee shop for both of us to share.

6 comments:

  1. The elderlies are lucky to have good caretakers!

    Blueberry sauce on burgers doesn't attract me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, they are lucky that he retired early so he has time round the clock for them. Hahaha, you don't like sweet mixed with savoury food.

      Delete
  2. I wonder how the burger with blueberry sauce taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I didn't notice this burger when I ordered my favorite Mozza Burger. I have tried MyBurgerlab's version long time ago and it was all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it hasn't launched yet when you ordered mozza burger.

      Delete