Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Cendol Oriental Kopi

On Wednesday 16.nov.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil because he wanted to eat the fried pieces of chicken in Oriental Kopi and there is a long queue at the branch in Midvalley Mall even during weekdays so need to go to Pavilion Bukit Jalil during weekdays to eat it.

10.18 am - this time I didn't eat chendol at Kwong Wah but ate it in Oriental Kopi. Tasty because of the abundance of red beans.

10.09 am - both of us shared this plate of nasi lemak fried chicken pieces and hot white coffee for brunch.

Total bill: MYR 36.65 nett.

11.39 am - pavilion Bukit Jalil is setting up the Xmas decorations.

12.24 noon - Penang Chendol is now in Pavilion Bukit Jalil. Next trip, I will eat the chendol from this shop.

3.24 pm - his early dinner of Customised Salad from salad Atelier because I want to use the 50% paper voucher I received from them when I bought salad using Foodpanda delivery:
1. Chicken meat marinated in ginger and sesame
2. Kale
3. Red, yellow, green capsicum
4. Cherry tomatoes
5. Cucumber
6. Sweet potatoes
7. Avocado
8. No dressings 

I bought one Customised Salad for myself too but kept it for the next day. So two customized salad at a total of MYR 24.90 nett after applying the 50% discount.

6 comments:

  1. There used to be a cendol stall at the new wing of Restoran One One One but they are no longer there. The cendol was quite good. I haven't gone out to Starling these past few days. I must go check if the Christmas decorations are up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where they went. I like almost most cendol ice as most have their own unique taste. Do write about starling mall Xmas decorations after you have gone to check them out.

      Delete
  2. The cendol looks delicious with lots of red beans. I miss cendol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like to eat Red Beans so this cendol is tasty to me. You can go and eat cendol too.

      Delete
  3. Never seen such generosity with beans on cendol.

    ReplyDelete