Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Blood Thinner

On Tuesday 8.nov.2022, went to pharmacy to buy monthly supply. Bought lunch for the Elderlies from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop.

4.10 pm - Wu tao go aka taro kuih MYR 5 from the acar stall. I didn't want the sauce.

12.48 noon - I bought lunch chapfan no rice MYR 20.30 for the both of us:
1. Four braised hard boiled eggs
2. Eggs bittergourd stir fry
3. Marmite pork
4. Chicken thigh
5. Broccoli cauliflower
6. Green leaves xiao bai chai
7. Lohon chai stir fry in a separate container MYR 4 which is part of the MYR 20.30

He bought chapfan no rice MYR 8 and 3jc mihun soup MYR 8 for the Elderlies from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop.

4.48 pm - his dinner of one braised egg, meat garlic soup and cucumbers with garlic vinegar dip.

Monthly supply. I believe a majority of elderlies are on blood thinners prescription. Most common is aspirin.

8 comments:

  1. You've influenced hubby on the braised eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Just drink water will do, no need to eat food in the middle of the night.

      Delete
  3. There is one blood thinner called cardiprin which is basically aspirin. I hope that I don't need all these medications when I am older. Touch wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy food without rice. When young take sweets, when old take medicine like sweets. I too hope that I won't need to take medicine like sweets.

    ReplyDelete