Sunday, November 20, 2022

FIFA World Cup 2022

On Sunday 20.nov.2022, went to Taman Desa to buy chapfan without rice lunch from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop and went to a few shops to buy frozen meat and other items for my friend since we are returning the drill sets that we borrowed from them to install the washroom safety handle bar.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei ***

12.13 noon - chapfan lunch no rice MYR 13 with:
1. Two braised eggs
2. Minced pork patty
3. Pumpkin
4. Eggs stir fried bitter gourd
5. Kai lan
6. Napa cabbages
7. Choy tam

Supposed to be shared by the two of us but I took a nap and woke up too late for my omad so I decided to water fast for 42 hours and not eat anything for this day so my portion of this chapfan went into the fridge.

*** 102g Pringles ***

Bought Pringle original flavour again. One tub is taller than the other tub.

Both tubs are made by:
Yihai Kerry Kellog Foods (Kunshan) Company Limited,
No. 8, Yihai Avenue,
Zhangpu Town, Kunshan City,
Jiangsu Province.

107 g vs 102 g. There is a promotion by Giant Supermarket so the 102 g tub is sold at about MYR 4.xx ish.

Pringles is now having a contest to celebrate FIFA World Cup 2022.

*** FIFA World Cup 2022 ***

On Sunday, subscribed to this tv app MYR 62.90 for one month so that can watch every episodes of the World Cup 2022 which started on this day.

12 comments:

  1. I see that you and your hubby are football fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, we like to watch world cup. When young I watch with my late father

      Delete
  2. Didn't know u r a football fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I will check on the manufacturer when buying pringles. Tonight, I am watching England match!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, see the Pringles you buy is made in which country. So what is the score that you predict for england match tonight?

      Delete
    2. Hmm. Hard to predict but England should win. Maybe 2 or 3 goals to zero. Hehe.

      Delete
  4. Oh that's why got so many football tie-ins now. (I'm blur and not a footie fan haha)

    ReplyDelete