Sunday, October 10, 2021

Roller Coaster

Sunday 10.oct.21 is a fuel up the car day. Didn't drop in on the elderlies because it is their day with kid 1 taking care of their meals for the whole day.

10.57 am - There are remaining cheese curry gravy in the fridge so I bought some vegetables to cook in the curry gravy.

11.50 am - The vegetables are cooked in the gravy so I ate everything in this pot for lunch including the curry gravy.

10.17 am - I always buy these vegetables whenever I have remaining curry gravy from curry noodles in the fridge.

Bought these snacks from the petrol station. Fish crackers costs MYR 2.80 nett and a pack of my favourite Potatoes rings costs MYR 2.30 nett. The flavours I bought are BBQ, Tom Yum, and Cheese. The flavour that I did not buy is the spicy chicken flavour. Will slowly eat these snacks.

16 comments:

  1. I can binge on these snacks at one go😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegetables cooked in curry is always one of my favorites. I will dig out ladies fingers or brinjals from fish curries hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So tasty, right!? 😋😋😋 Brinjals and okras taste the best in curries.

      Delete
  3. Wow good idea to add vege in the curry, i want to do that, to cook curry whole pot not all household eat curry.. Thank you. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you enjoy your vegetables curry.

      Delete
  4. Cheesy vegetable curry looked yummy. I like that they wrapped the vegetables like that. Fresher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegetables curry is always yummy! 😋😋😋Ya, wrap like that is fresher.

      Delete
  5. I thought what roller coaster...ouh...chips. :)

    Seldom buy this brand of chips. Usually Mr Potato or Lay's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u like potatoes, should try this roller coaster. These are not chips but Potatoes rings.

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried cheese in curry. I too will add vegetables to the curry gravy. I have stopped munching on chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u like cheese, you can add cheese to your curry noodles yourself next time. Why stop munching chips?

      Delete
  7. It'd be the spicy chicken flavour I get! BBQ is too salty, cheese is ok, haven't seen tom yum. I tried the honey butter twice before but was unlucky both times as the chips tasted stale. The flavour itself seemed fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen honey butter. If I did, I will try. Can taste it being stale underneath the flavourings? So far I always eat cheese so I don't know what the other flavours taste like.

      Delete
    2. Can wor, the stale oil smell was pretty strong.

      Delete
    3. Wow, you must be very good at identifying stale oil smell. Can even detect it in snacks junk food. 👍

      Delete