Tuesday, October 12, 2021

OUG Ah Yee Jie

On Tuesday 12.oct.21, the two siblings went with the elderly to a clinic at 9 am so that the elderly could get a vitamin B12 injection to energize and revitalize her. It does work is the feedback we get. Good, funds well spent.

11.24 am - his lunch of prawns wanton hor fun. I ate 10%.

3.11 pm - his tea time food of lam Mee. I ate 20%.

Both the noodle dishes are bought from this stall in Joo Hing coffee shop in OUG. There are two other types of noodles kept in the fridge for the next day.

1.48 pm - my lunch of mutton, fish balls Mee hoon from his breakfast and hor fun from his lunch. I think I may go dine in as everyone is doing so. If you can't beat them, join them so should or shouldn't I?

12 comments:

  1. it is OK to dine in when the shop has no crowd, but for sure you can beat the crowd coz u usually have your lunch/dinner early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice. Ya, must go eat early if dine in.

      Delete
  2. I have heard that some elderlies need such jabs to revitalize or to energize them especially when their appetite is not very good or when their body cannot absorb much nutrition from the food they eat. They testify that they can really feel the difference after having the jab. So far I have dined in 3 times but I will choose non air con place and when there are not many customers dining in at that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so you also have heard about the effectiveness of these jabs. Thanks for sharing. Better go for non air con places for better air ventilation.

      Delete
  3. I don't know I still feel it is unsafe to dine in...maybe soon....but I still don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still couldn't bring myself to dine in yet. Maybe next year.

      Delete
  4. Fish ball mee looks good. I feel like dining in too, coz its time to be seated and served hehe.. rindu teh tarik la..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish balls are very easy to eat. Suitable for the elderlies. Have to wait till children are vaccinated before can bring them to dine in I believe to be safest.

      Delete
  5. I take Vit B for appetite, it really helps... As for dining, I have dined out with my kids, over here, it is more relaxed with the conditions, we just have to jaga diri...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elderly is already taking vit B tablets but it is not enough. Need injection to be more effective. As long as no infectious asymptomatic people around then it is ok to dine in.

      Delete
  6. Perhaps you can consider dining in already. Choose odd hours first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will wait till next year. Want to make sure if I get it this year it would not be from dining out.

      Delete