Friday, October 29, 2021

Odd One Out

On Friday 29.oct.21, we went out for a short while to pass a manual to an acquaintance so we ordered food via Foodpanda and picked up the food ourselves. After that, it is stay at home the whole day because Friday is kid 1's day but fav kid asked kid 1 to have a good rest at home because fav kid will take care of the Elderlies' meals for the whole day.

11 am - we picked up nasi lemak rendang rice and Ipoh white coffee from Ho Family Kitchen eatery in Sri Petaling for lunch. They have opened for dine in and we noticed some tables are occupied.

The photo shows Chee Cheong fun but we have not tried their Chee Cheong fun yet. Maybe one day we will try the ccf. For dinner we ate the salmon teriyaki rice that we bought on Wednesday, 2 days ago from Brew House, Kuchai branch without heating it. Still taste good but the rice is not as soft as just delivered.

Have a good weekend!

*** Saturday 30.oct.21 ***

10.39 am - bought these snacks using Foodpanda because the panda challenge is ending. Hahaha 😂🤣 fall into the panda challenge trap. 

Can you tell - what is the theme of these snacks with one that is different?

One order from a shop.

The challenge is to perform two orders.

So place order 2 from a shop with free delivery. Challenge completed and 150 points in the pocket.

14 comments:

  1. Haha. As long as you enjoy the snacks, I guess it is alright to fall into the trap. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not tomato flavor. Don't like artificial tomato flavor. These days Wise I'll go for Onion Garlic and Mister Potato I'll go for Honey Cheese.

    I rarely use Foodpanda in Penang. I prefer GrabFood, mainly just because they have accurate GPS location of the rider when the food is out for delivery. Foodpanda's map tracker seems not real time and not that accurate. Thanks to Covid SOP we have to wait for them at the lobby right? I don't like not knowing the exact time to go down, because I don't like to wait for them very long, and I don't like them waiting for me very long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the flavours recommendation. You are right about the tracker but Foodpanda notification is very accurate. They will send the notification when food is picked up n when rider is round the corner. Ya u have to wait for them at lobby. Good that u don't keep them waiting. Your new place is in penang n not in kl ah? I thought your new place is in kl.

      Delete
  3. I used to like tomato flavor chips but now i think the taste is somehow artificial. I would opt for spicy or onion/garlic/sour cream....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise tomato flavour is not much tomato taste n is salty. Twistie tomato taste is better And I have not eaten mister potatoes tomato flavour yet.

      Delete
  4. The keropok is different because there no msg ke?. Teriyaki salmon sounds good. Happy November Mun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhmmm, not sure got msg or not. Ya teriyaki salmon is tasty.

      Delete
  5. I see that 3 of your snacks are tomato flavored. I like it too especially Wise Cottage Fries. In fact I just had a packet last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ya, I like tomato flavour. 😋😋😋Yums!

      Delete
  6. I usually don't like tomato flavoured snacks. Too "bland" for me. Everything must be hot and spicy. Ha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, then u go eat Korean spicy 🥵🔥 instant noodles.

      Delete
  7. Also the ikan one has meat and the others are all vegs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a good observation. Very true. 👍😀

      Delete