Thursday, April 25, 2024

Wai Kei PBJ Food Court

On Thursday 25.apr.2024, went to pavilion bukit jalil for brunch.

*** Oriental Kopi ***

11.37 am - our favourite food for sharing.

11.40 am - the toasts kaya butter is still considered by me to be the best that I have eaten. This time, the kaya seems too liquidus till it flows out from the toasts. Total price is about MYR 40. Then he went to Daiso to buy some items.

*** I love You ***

1.44 pm - shared this bowl of hot tofufa which warms my cold tummy and 1 red bean pastry.
He also ordered 1 sesame paste pastry. 

*** 8th Avenue Food Court ***

2.04 pm - we noticed that Wai Kei has a stall in 8th Avenue Food Court so we will order food from it next time, especially mee suah in wine soup MYR 22.

*** The End **"

6 comments:

  1. The toast, egg tart are tasty! Kind of missing it right now. Hope they open one branch over here soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a new limited time Belgian chocolate egg tarts now but I haven't tried it yet.

      Delete
  2. I have not eaten toast with kaya and butter for a long time. I am trying to remember the taste. That with a glass of Kopi C ais kosong will make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no need to eat them unless you have a craving for them. I have yet to try a glass of Kopi c Ais Kosong. Only tried Kopi o Ais Kosong only so far.

      Delete
  3. Love the butter part of kaya butter toast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dislike places where we need to sapu the butter and kaya onto the toasts ourselves. Hahaha 😂

      Delete