Thursday, April 18, 2024

Stir fried prawn mee

On Thursday 18.apr.2024, just went to Thong Kee Sri Petaling for brunch. Car parked at pinnacle car park. Bought bread and banana from pinnacle supermarket.

*** Thong Kee coffee shop Sri Petaling ***

10.45 am - he selected all the items. Stir fried dry prawn mee MYR 8.50 nett, appetising because he squeezed two small limes juice onto the noodles. A bit sweet and a little spicy since we ate only a bit of the sambal.

Iced cham drink MYR 4.90 nett to share for the two of us. Acceptable as it is cold enough for me.

10.46 am - the pork noodles soup stall is having a rest day so he ordered the good quality Kai see hor fun with prawns and pieces of chicken instead of Kai see for about MYR 13 for both of us to share. The soup really taste good 💯 👍 😋 

After that bought banana and bread from pinnacle supermarket. When back home, I ate 4 pieces of Kaya roll from the previous day and ate all the remaining wife biscuit with mochi-like fillings. Oops, binging on carb 🫢

Morning 42.25
Next morning 42.85

*** The End ***


2 comments:

  1. Ah I just only ordered that prawn mee via Grab from TK Shah Alam. This is one thing I really like - dunno where else has such a dish. They mistakenly gave me 3 curry puffs instead for croissant I ordered for rm9.9. So now I know the popular curry puffs there taste just like Ikea ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I only know that this type dry prawn mee is sold by tong Kee.

      Delete