Monday, April 8, 2024

Kai Prawn Hor Fun Soup

On Monday 8.apr.2024, he chose to eat early brunch at Tong Kee Sri Petaling.

*** Tong Kee Sri Petaling ***

His main reason for eating here is to eat this bowl of delicious chicken meat, prawns hor fun noodles soup MYR 13 nett. This chicken meat prawns hor fun soup is good value for money and is tasty.

8.17 am - he ordered:
White coffee hot MYR 4.20+
Kaya butter toast MYR 3.20+
2 half boiled eggs MYR 3.60+
1 curry puff MYR 2.30+
I ordered:
Iced cham drink MYR 4.90+ which I find too sweet so next time I will order iced kopi o kosong.
Rojak MYR 9 nett
Roast chicken breast meat MYR 6 nett

8.37 am - we shared the food where possible as I don't eat runny eggs. The rojak is good value for money at MYR 9 nett for the small portion because it has lots of crunchy beansprouts, cucumber, jicama, hard boiled egg, squid aka sotong, anchovy fritters and coconut fritters.

8.11 am - items sold by the main coffee shop. Total MYR 18.20 nett.

Morning 43.15
Next morning 42.8

*** New Lucky coffee shop ***

5.30 pm - he ate all the bkt soup and meat he bought from the bkt stall at new Lucky coffee shop after our brunch.

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. I will go try the chicken + prawn hor fun noodles nxt time. Thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best Kai si hor fun in Sri Petaling from what I have eaten.

      Delete
  2. I also don't take runny eggs. Even onsen eggs also I slightly geli.

    ReplyDelete