Monday, April 29, 2024

Wheels

On Monday 29.apr.2024, bought 2 tyres 499 ish. Then went to hou's kopitiam taman continental for brunch.

11.08 am - My iced salted butter coffee MYR 5 nett. His iced cham MYR 4. Shared a bowl of prawn noodles with one big sang har MYR 33.90 nett. Total 42.90 nett.

1.50 pm - 3 combo meat MYR 16 nett from New Lian Hin eatery. His early dinner.

11.41 am - New Lian Hin eatery.

3.13 pm - ate the remaining half avocado with wholemeal bread and finished up all the remaining cakes from the previous day.

Morning 42.7


4 comments:

  1. I want to try iced salted butter coffee if I have the opportunity. Sounds like a delicious drink. Speaking of avocado, I saw one uncle at a kopitiam bring his avocado to eat together with his kopitiam western meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very delicious because it is sweet salty and buttery with rich coffee taste 😋 but very fatty I would say. It makes me feel full the whole day which is good 👍 wow! That man knows how to appreciate avocado 🥑 👍

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! Very flavourful with Kang Kung too so it is authentic.

      Delete