Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Idam Sang Har Soup Mi

On Wednesday 10.apr.2024, went to choy kei coffee shop for brunch but all tables are fully occupied so we went a few doors away, to Warisan Kopi again. For his early dinner, went to Caffeinees kuchai lama for the sang har noodles set meal but it was not available on public holidays so we went to Winsoon kuchai lama for his sang har noodles soup. I just watch him eat his early dinner because I have completed my omad after brunch.

*** Warisan Kopi ***

8.29 am - nasi lemak chicken rendang with two sambal add-ons: prawns sambal and squid sambal at a total of MYR 15.9+, a decent dish, shared by the 2 of us.

8.24 am - I ordered tortoise buns aka sugar margarine toasts again because we brought our own cinnamon powder to sprinkle on top to enjoy a tasty cinnamon bread 🤤 😋 MYR 5.5+

He ordered hot Warisan coffee MYR 3.3+
I tried the iced Warisan coffee plus 1 MYR 4.2+ because it has the 👍 sign next to it. Plus 1 means added Milo or Coco and true enough I can only taste the Milo and not the coffee.

8.29 am - on my previous visit, I wanted to order this but wrote the wrong item number so this time I ordered it correctly. In the menu, the item is hotdog sardines sandwich MYR 4.80+ but it turned out to be just hotdog sandwich.

8.31 am - cross section. As hotdog is a highly processed food, I won't order this item again.

9.10 am - total price MYR 35.90 nett. I completed my Omad with this brunch.

Morning 42.05
Next morning 42.35

*** Win Soon Kuchai Lama ***

4.02 pm - his sang har aka fresh water prawns mihun clear soup with added deep fried fish slices MYR 24 nett and MYR 6 nett for the added fish slices. I watched him eat. I didn't eat because I completed my omad. Brought the remaining mihun home in my container to be eaten on another day. His rock sugar red date drink MYR 5.5 nett is in the photo above.

4.03 pm - deep fried Ling fish head MYR 40 nett. Brought 4 pieces home for another day. Tasty with crispy external layer.

4.30 pm - Total price is MYR 75.50 nett. Can count on this eatery to serve tasty fish head soup noodles. It has moved from its previous corner shop unit to a shop unit in the middle of the same row of shops in kuchai lama.

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The brand is Love Earth. The label says organic Ceylon cinnamon powder. It is just plain cinnamon powder without anything else.

      Delete