Sunday, April 7, 2024

Roast not Fried

On Sunday 7.apr.2024, went to buy fruits and KFC 5 pieces for my friend. Ate chapfan no rice at taman desa.

*** Tuck tuck tei chapfan ***

10.07 am - 1 chapfan with rice and 1 chapfan no rice. He ordered iced kopi O but forgot to say kosong so it contains sugar. I don't like the taste of coffee and sugar without milk so I didn't drink it at all. Total price for 3 items: MYR 20.50 nett.

*** KFC fried chicken ***

11.20 am - 3 pieces original chicken is about MYR 21 for us and 5 pieces spicy chicken is about MYR 30 for my friend. I just took one bite the drumstick and feel that I prefer roast chicken than deep fried chicken. He ate all 3 pieces of chicken less one bite for his early dinner.

7 green apples MYR 10 nett 
8 Valencia oranges MYR 10 nett 
Drop off fruits and KFC 

Morning 43.45
Next morning 43.15

*** zfz ***
E 37 38
Sell products
Train
2 goodbyes
Long walk
1937 back

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment